Celtic Fans Voted Best in World

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look forward to the Saltires at Pittodrie on Wednesday then ????????

Enjoy the seethe from the rest of us over the next couple of days !!

Oh I'm looking forward to it [emoji41]

I personally think the Aberdeen fans should applaud the best fans in the world into Pittodrie on Wednesday evening.

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Sevco/Celtic fans are one and the same,

Britain & Ireland's shame.

The moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup, i say a little prayer for you. While combing my hair,  and wondering what dress to wear,  i say a little prayer for you !

Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart and i will love you forever, forever, we never will part oh, how i'll love you together, together, that's how it must be to live without you would only be heartbreak for me !!

Love you man x

29 minutes ago, shull said:

Not even the best fans in Glasgow.

As for best in Scotland.....

Celtic fans are 41st equal with Sevco scum.

16 minutes ago, shull said:

Sevco/Celtic Fans hate Football

13 minutes ago, shull said:

Sevco/Celtic fans are one and the same,

Britain & Ireland's shame.

FB_IMG_1507391070216.jpg

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Imagine popping a semi at recieving the "soccer spirit and best cheers" award for holding some bits of paper up in memory of your solitary European competition win.

Minter.

super cups don't count

Imagine popping a semi at recieving the "soccer spirit and best cheers" award for holding some bits of paper up in memory of your solitary European competition win.

Minter.

Imagine being the only club that counts the super cup as a European trophy, star and all.

Minter.

Guest Moomintroll

This thread has brought me close to the Heads Gone event horizon, but Drew's original post references a lot of self awareness so I will let it pass. The next two FIFA World Cups will be held in Russia and Qatar, this is all.

The only thing better than seeing Sevco fans in tears and despair over their club's death and its reincarnation's humiliation would be to see it happen to Celtic fans too. Santa, are you listening?

The only thing better than seeing Sevco fans in tears and despair over their club's death and its reincarnation's humiliation would be to see it happen to Celtic fans too. Santa, are you listening?

Luckily for Celtic they have the best fans in the world. Fans that would never let their club die

Archived