East Fife vs Arbroath

Quite enjoyed that game despite it being lacking in quality. We were dreadful in the first half with the wind against us, but Arbroath didn't seem capable of breaking us down and taking advantage of the errors. Bobby Linn's goal was excellent, exactly what you expect from him.  Great goal from Duggan to get us back into it but I have no idea what Hutton was doing, quite enjoyed watching them both having a go at each other the entire second half. Mark Lamont's goal was a great finish and for me he was our best player, he hasn't exactly shone since he came here but he's clearly very capable. I found it a bit bizarre when he was subbed, but I'm not going to sit here and slate the managers decisions when we're sitting 3rd!

We'll need to see the replays of Wilkies challenge, from where I was it looked like he went with both feet off the ground. He'll be a miss next week for the derby. Somewhat guarantees Willis will start which is nae good. He really just isn't that good a footballer.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, landerson1990 said:

Christ on a bike.....I get more and more impressed with the EF highlight package each week. Absolutely magnificent. A massive well done and keep up the fantastic work to all who make this possible. From a very grateful, exiled EF fan. 

Christ on a bike.....I get more and more impressed with the EF highlight package each week. Absolutely magnificent. A massive well done and keep up the fantastic work to all who make this possible. From a very grateful, exiled EF fan. 

More camera angles than half the Sportscene highlights! Mind you that would t be hard after the Old and Infirm games are shown, the rest get 2 mins each.

Archived