Rangers vs Kilmarnock Wed. 25th Oct

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not even funny anymore. By that I mean its gone completely beyond funny and just into utter bemusement that the gift is STILL giving, with absolutely no sign of letting up.

I guess that its just happening with such regularity that theres desensitisation going on now.

This Rangers team over the last few years must be the worst team there's ever been in Scottish football, on a pound for pound basis.

All that money spent; a budget that dwarves 99% of teams in Scottish football. All for a clueless diddy manager and a complete job squad of useless mercenary players. What a complete fucking embarrassment, and long may it continue.

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Honestly, the hilarity might actually have gone too far now. They have become SO ridiculous that we have threads like this every other week (Two this week tbf) and in each one we all consistently fail to properly put into words how hilarious this club and its fans are. The banter is actually beyond the comprehension of the human mind now. 

It's everywhere. In the stadium, on the BBC (f**k you Souness), all over the internet, in the papers. I am becoming desentized to odd wee bits and pieces of funny stuff I see day to day because Rangers are knocking banter out the park every fucking day.

It's true.

It's almost too funny now.  It's impossible to articulate.

Just today, on another thread, people were posting the highlights from the last few years of Rangers.  There were dozens of them, with some real crackers in there.  Little did we know however, that a magnificent new comic rendering was but hours away.

How on earth do they do it?  We have no right to expect such bounty.

9 minutes ago, Richie said:

Its not even funny anymore. By that I mean its gone completely beyond funny and just into utter bemusement that the gift is STILL giving, with absolutely no sign of letting up.

I guess that its just happening with such regularity that theres desensitisation going on now.

Scottish comedy needs a strong rangers.

Archived