Blue Planet II

MuckleMoo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
f**k sake! Started this thread and didn't even get to watch it because the wife and daughter wanted to watch XFactor. Going to have to wait until it's on IPlayer

In this scenario I would legitimately leave home and not come back. Not even being dramatic.

f**k sake! Started this thread and didn't even get to watch it because the wife and daughter wanted to watch XFactor. Going to have to wait until it's on IPlayer

I’d seriously rethink your choice of wife, as for the child - cancel Christmas.

Cannibal squids, the fish with a transparent skull and the creature that kept cloning itself were the most mental moments for me. Agree with the last couple of posters that, whilst it was still excellent, it seemed to be missing something.

How much would you be shitting yourself in that situation when seawater was coming in to the submersible?

If there was anything wrong with it, it was that you always knew the submersible was there. The best Attenborough programmes are the ones where there are seemingly no humans present. Still excellent though.

If there was anything wrong with it, it was that you always knew the submersible was there. The best Attenborough programmes are the ones where there are seemingly no humans present. Still excellent though.

There were 2 though...one to film the other.

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Cannibal squids, the fish with a transparent skull and the creature that kept cloning itself were the most mental moments for me. Agree with the last couple of posters that, whilst it was still excellent, it seemed to be missing something.

How much would you be shitting yourself in that situation when seawater was coming in to the submersible?

Or when rocks from icebergs go past you.Brilliant stuff again though, It was quite amusing watching the eels coming out of the brine.

Archived