c***s on the road

45 minutes ago, niketon said:

c***s, that when approaching a roundabout stop even when there is f**k all coming

Under confident drivers are a pain in the arse and can make driving very frustrating.

There’s a huge amount of drivers out there who technically know how to drive but have little or no real road sense or savy.

On the other hand, over confident drivers can be very dangerous.

2 hours ago, niketon said:

c***s, that when approaching a roundabout stop even when there is f**k all coming

I do laugh at the mexican stand offs at particularly at mini roundabouts these days :lol: 

What I don't laugh at is local authorities obscuring your view at roundabouts with trees, bushes, signs and suchlike forcing you to stop thus defeating the whole purpose of the roundabout in the first place :angry: 

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a huge amount of drivers out there who technically know how to drive but have little or no real road sense or savy.

The most annoying example I see of this is on dual carriageways when slow moving traffic is approaching. I'm watching well ahead and making the decision to get in the right hand lane as early as possible.

I see cars inside and can anticipate what is about to happen. I keep my speed steady and give them a flash if they are considering moving out. Quite often, they'll do nothing and as I've reached them, they've slammed on the breaks and just instantly hit the indicator. Their use of the indicator will then freak overtaking drivers out (quite a lot of idiots use indicators as a right of way so people are generally inclined to give them the opportunity) and then they disrupt all the traffic behind them for quite a distance.

The same car then again comes speeding past you at 90mph and as you sit at a consistent 70mph, you eventually see them in the distance with the exact same scenario unfolding.

Last night on bypass, stuck behind white Citreon puddlejumper doing 40mph in 60 zone. Then would break and slow down to 30! Every time traffic passed in other lane.

It's a button on wheels, not a tank.

Think his/her eyesight must be going but was shocking to witness it.

Most turn off when you flash but you still get a complete tosser who doesn't.

The other day I had a guy behind me with his full beam on and wouldn't turn it off. Utter cock of a person.

I've always found putting on back foglights for a short time, gets the desired results.

Still a cock for having them on in first place.

I recall the A96 used to be really bad to drive on dark nights, loads of (mostly old) c***s that need to come to almost a complete halt whenever a car cam the other way with even dipped lights on. Blind old c***s on the road!

We are approaching the time of year when we will witness one of the most stupid and dangerous practices; drivers who fail to properly clear their windscreen and windows from frost and snow.

It's worse in the morning on the way to work caused by the c***s who are always in a hurry because they are late because they find it impossible to get out of their beds 5 or 10 minutes earlier.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

We are approaching the time of year when we will witness one of the most stupid and dangerous practices; drivers who fail to properly clear their windscreen and windows from frost and snow.

It's worse in the morning on the way to work caused by the c***s who are always in a hurry because they are late because they find it impossible to get out of their beds 5 or 10 minutes earlier.

Yep, peering through a letterbox sized bit of clear windscreen.

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Those lorry and tractor c***s doing 30/40 on a 60 that refuse to pull in to let the massive queue behind them through.

c***s.

I was behind a car doing that this morning. 30mph in a NSL area, 30 in a 40 limit and then 25 in a 30 limit. And no overtaking opportunities. I also saw a c**t driving with no lights on.

Edited by microdave

The c*nt on a folding bike cycling the wrong way down one side of Gardner's Crescent at  around 2,10pm this afternoon. 

He didn't appreciate my gesture meant to convey the message "Excuse me my good man, I am driving a ton of pressed steel here at 20 miles an hour which could do some serious damage to your body parts and do please note that I have the right of way under the Road Traffic Laws of this fair land and as you are cycling the wrong way down this lane, I would appreciate it if you desist and move your position to the right lane" and looked at me as if I was somehow doing something wrong.  

He still didn't seem to get the message that he was in the wrong despite being asked the question "Are you wanting f*cking killed ya arsehole". Where was PB when you needed him?! 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The c*nt on a folding bike cycling the wrong way down one side of Gardner's Crescent at  around 2,10pm this afternoon. 

He didn't appreciate my gesture meant to convey the message "Excuse me my good man, I am driving a ton of pressed steel here at 20 miles an hour which could do some serious damage to your body parts and do please note that I have the right of way under the Road Traffic Laws of this fair land and as you are cycling the wrong way down this lane, I would appreciate it if you desist and move your position to the right lane" and looked at me as if I was somehow doing something wrong.  

He still didn't seem to get the message that he was in the wrong despite being asked the question "Are you wanting f*cking killed ya arsehole". Where was PB when you needed him?! 

I don't think some cyclists know the rules. Let's face it, driver's have passed a test and still don't.

I saw a guy on a "boris bike" sitting on the left of a bus at a left turn. As the lights changed he went straight on, wrong way down a one way street, and almost got crushed. He seemed convinced the bus driver was wrong.

C**** in 116d's or similarly low powered 'prestige' cars who can't read the road and get p****d off when you pass them in the underpowered Vauxhall Zafira daddy-waggon.
Fair play to the bloke in a Porsche Cayenne who had seen it all and flashed me back out into lane 2 to further upset the wee flower....

Falkirk drivers will be familiar with the roundabout at St Mungos HS where regularly I see people sit in the right lane and then go straight ahead.

They have a have a fucking arrow painted on the road and 3 exits it's not fucking difficult to figure out which lane you should be in you useless cock.

I think you all (Jockostian) posters have large problem. Your roads are the safest after Sweden.
Try joining the free for all Asian Highway of utter xunts. Within 10 Minutes you would gave at least 1 head on collision to swerve and dozen motorbikes coming out the blue in both ways.
Complaints about fog lights ffs, they don't even use lights here.

This has probably been done ad nauseam, people who drive slow but speed up when you pass them and slow down.

Then they decide to speed up to pass you then slow down.

I must have passed this c**t six times coming back from Berwick tonight.

I see a worrying amount of people with absolutely no lane discipline these days, especially at roundabouts. That painted white line is all that keeps my 2 tonne car from yours. f**k off.

Definitely the easiest way to identify yourself as a c**t.