c***s on the road

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Nowhere is equipped like B&M carpark in Stenhousemuir for bringing the fucking idiots out of the woodwork.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

I was there 

Tee hee

What happened like? I was there at the back of 11 this morning and it was fairly quiet.
The set up of it promotes mass cuntishness. I am in there all the time as I use it to drop the wee one at nursery. A particular favourite is folk insisting on parking on the right hand side of the carpark backing up traffic onto the junction on the way in, because theres usually.cars queued up to get out.
Tee hee
Too easy not to eh.

• 1 month later...

Nominate myself again.

Two lads in a brand new diesel Audi tried to undertake me on Broxden Roundabout, so i slowed down until we drew level and then absolutely fucking sank it.

Stupid, but sometimes its necessary. 

On 13/03/2020 at 14:49, Bairnardo said:

Nowhere is equipped like B&M carpark in Stenhousemuir for bringing the fucking idiots out of the woodwork.

100% worse since Tim Hortons opened and all the Audi maws block up the entrance at BnM

current front-runners for #1 c***s on the road are "exercising" pedestrians, IMO

absolutely, they have the right to walk along the side of any carriageway - but it really would be an idea if there was some minimal effort to make themselves visible, pay some attention to their surroundings and have some grasp of the concept of self-preservation; as I driver I object to having to take other folk's abject stupidity in to consideration when I make at least a vague effort to be thoughtful and (fairly) safe all the time i'm behind the wheel - quite rightly having an obligation to do so

wearing completely dark clothing, walking/jogging with their backs to the traffic, wearing headphones, staring at a fucking phone and having themselves tethered to an unruly dog are fairly dim things to do in isolation - all five together at the same time really is Darwinian selection in action

Edited by Herman Hessian

The c***s on the road are really standing out just now, some absolute loonballs.  Surprisingly (or maybe not) I've noticed quite a few lassies zooming around in souped-up Corsas with bean-can exhausts. 

I’ve almost been crashed into more times than ever since the lockdown. I’m out very rarely and the roads are so much quieter, yet people are still in a rush to get places and it’s evident how quickly people actually drive in 20/30 zones. I watched a guy fly through Stockbridge at about 40mph the other day, it’s a 20 and there’s cars, pedestrians, dogs and cyclists everywhere! Mental behaviour.

2 hours ago, Widge said:

I’ve almost been crashed into more times than ever since the lockdown. I’m out very rarely and the roads are so much quieter, yet people are still in a rush to get places and it’s evident how quickly people actually drive in 20/30 zones. I watched a guy fly through Stockbridge at about 40mph the other day, it’s a 20 and there’s cars, pedestrians, dogs and cyclists everywhere! Mental behaviour.

A cull of pedestrians in Stockbridge wouldn’t be a bad thing.

Unless you’re a purveyor of artisan breads and avocados.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Wasn't as pronounced as that but that whole foot on the gas till you hit 71mph then coast till you hit 69mph thing was a contributing factor in a breakup for me.

Sounds like grounds for divorce and any Judge would support you

Some old c**t in a Mini nearly smashed across into our nose earlier whilst doing 130kmph, had to swerve into the next lane to avoid it lucky there was nothing coming zooming up there as always. Fucking dickhead old c**t then zoomed off.

Randomly caught up with him at a green light after pulling off the Autobahn at which he was sitting stationary checking his mobile. Comedy gold as a long toot of our horn made him jump up in comedy fashion. Genuinely would have put the heid on him if we'd ended up parked at the same area.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2020 at 14:49, Bairnardo said:

On 29/04/2020 at 18:21, gav-ffc said:

100% worse since Tim Hortons opened and all the Audi maws block up the entrance at BnM

Back open tomorrow cannot wait for the carnage to return.

Just got started on by some absolute mad middle aged Turkish b*****d.

Driving through some small town on way back from a forest walk and come to turning left at a + junction. No lights on, same lights worked last weekend around same time. So slowly pull up to see how safe it is to go or if the lights have just been turned off or whatever. Don't want to get smashed up with my partner in the car obviously.

This middle aged c**t in a Golf pulls up behind, honks a couple of times then goes to pull out past me to turn left. Gave the mad idiot the middle finger and apparently In Germany or Turkey or wherever he's from that means I fucked his wife and sold his 10 year old daughter to Maddie's kidnappers.

Tried to cut me up as I pulled out in front of him and then had me slam on the brakes so he could stop me. Mad c**t decided to get out and come up to start a fight. My partner told me after he was shouting at me to get out as he was making the middle finger sign over and over. Decided to shout in English go get fucked you daft c**t etc,the lights were off you fucking idiot etc etc. Get get to your car you fucking idiot etc etc.
Silly fool kicks my tyre on the way back to his motor. Absolute heads gone.

Just got started on by some absolute mad middle aged Turkish b*****d.

Driving through some small town on way back from a forest walk and come to turning left at a + junction. No lights on, same lights worked last weekend around same time. So slowly pull up to see how safe it is to go or if the lights have just been turned off or whatever. Don't want to get smashed up with my partner in the car obviously.

This middle aged c**t in a Golf pulls up behind, honks a couple of times then goes to pull out past me to turn left. Gave the mad idiot the middle finger and apparently In Germany or Turkey or wherever he's from that means I fucked his wife and sold his 10 year old daughter to Maddie's kidnappers.

Tried to cut me up as I pulled out in front of him and then had me slam on the brakes so he could stop me. Mad c**t decided to get out and come up to start a fight. My partner told me after he was shouting at me to get out as he was making the middle finger sign over and over. Decided to shout in English go get fucked you daft c**t etc,the lights were off you fucking idiot etc etc. Get get to your car you fucking idiot etc etc.
Silly fool kicks my tyre on the way back to his motor. Absolute heads gone.
Shat it