c***s on the road

9 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Drove up the A82 from Loch Lomond up past Glencoe the other day, and it’s scary the amount of people who will risk an overtake just to get one car infront and still be stuck behind a lorry/ caravan. I always wonder if these people have been told it’s unbelievably dangerous to overtake before a corner or blind summit. 

I think they work on the basis if they can't see a vehicle it's o.k. to overtake.

44 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Image result for small cock hand gesture

What? Why do folk get so abusive towards anyone who likes cars? My family has a history of working on then and I've followed that, of course I'm obsessed with them.

What? Why do folk get so abusive towards anyone who likes cars? My family has a history of working on then and I've followed that, of course I'm obsessed with them.
I have a history of working on hydrocarbon processing equipment but I still think its fucking shite.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I have a history of working on hydrocarbon processing equipment but I still think its fucking shite.

Then you've made poor life choices m8.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Then you've made poor life choices m8.

Lol, I absolutely have not tbf.

Bet you dont have a 2 bedroom semi-detached council house m8...

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I dunno about youse but I generally assume it being the internet and this being P&B that I'm going to get some piss taken out of me for posting whatever. I wouldn't take the RS6 abuse too seriously (it does look like a toy though)

Mods please

19 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mixu outing himself as OFTW imo.

My only point would be the rs6 is the best Audi going. 

qeivat39ivz11.thumb.jpg.db510e2ce1fe0607e968e16d74beed8d.jpg

I understand some weird folk dont like how they look, but as a car they're perfect. The interior and standard spec is incredible too.

Mercedes interiors are embarrassingly old, even in top of the range models. I've driven 2013 model SLKs and the radio display is the same as a decade before.

Pic of cock now required to prove ownership...

36 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Pic of cock now required to prove ownership...

I couldnt afford one, not even close. New ones are over £100k.

11 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Drove up the A82 from Loch Lomond up past Glencoe the other day, and it’s scary the amount of people who will risk an overtake just to get one car infront and still be stuck behind a lorry/ caravan. I always wonder if these people have been told it’s unbelievably dangerous to overtake before a corner or blind summit. 

I was driving along a back road in Falkirk as some complete melt shoots by only to realise a car is Infront of me.

He pulls in between us and spends the rest of the road stuck in the middle of us.

I gesture to him WTF was that???? 

Rushing lives to get Infront of me and get where he was going 5 secs quicker. Tool

55 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Mods please

It was unanimously agreed on here recently that yous/youse is now deemed as acceptable terminology to refer to more than one person as 'you' just isn't cutting it any more due to the confusion caused by it's dual meanings. 

Thank you. 

13 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I was driving along a back road in Falkirk as some complete melt shoots by only to realise a car is Infront of me.

He pulls in between us and spends the rest of the road stuck in the middle of us.

I gesture to him WTF was that???? 

Rushing lives to get Infront of me and get where he was going 5 secs quicker. Tool

The roads are filled with those stupid b*******.

Not to mention folk who turn right across you when you are turning left. And blind f****** who turn right - while pulling a trailer - across you at a roundabout as you go straight on.

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

It was unanimously agreed on here recently that yous/youse is now deemed as acceptable terminology to refer to more than one person as 'you' just isn't cutting it any more due to the confusion caused by it's dual meanings. 

Thank you. 

Tu gtf. Along with vous tout.

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you. 

I will continue to go against the tide with this one, I don't think it's confusing.

On 16/10/2019 at 22:54, MP_MFC said:

The amount of c***s running red lights at the moment is mental.

Did I miss a meeting? In the last week I've saw at least 3 people steam through long after where they could be considered an Amber gambler.

Driver of 38 bus coming up High Street & onto Alexandra parade at 5pm last night.