c***s on the road

On 08/10/2019 at 20:22, MixuFixit said:

There's literally no classy Audi. Everything to A6 is a w**k company car, everything beyond it is a vulgar looking transformer.

At least the properly expensive BMW and Mercs exude a bit of panache.

On 08/10/2019 at 20:54, jimmy boo said:

RS3/RS4 are the dogs bollocks.

On 08/10/2019 at 20:59, MixuFixit said:

Oh god no they're the worst of the lot.

Mixu outing himself as OFTW imo.

My only point would be the rs6 is the best Audi going. 

qeivat39ivz11.thumb.jpg.db510e2ce1fe0607e968e16d74beed8d.jpg

I understand some weird folk dont like how they look, but as a car they're perfect. The interior and standard spec is incredible too.

Mercedes interiors are embarrassingly old, even in top of the range models. I've driven 2013 model SLKs and the radio display is the same as a decade before.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

It looks like a toy car. Yes it goes like shit off a shovel but that horrible blue colour and OTT styling is so vulgar. Not a classy motor.

Fair dues, I love the fuckers so I'll defend them to the death tbh, especially against Mercs who are so, so, cheap inside and out. 

Bet theres a lot of people who see the Merc badge and dont realise some of their engines are bought in from Peugeot...

Probably more petty than people being a complete c**t but does anyone else have a problem with people accelerating at a unnecessary slow rate? Coming down slip roads or entering national speed limit coming out of towns/villages and the car infront wants to use the next mile or 2 to get up to speed instead of the few hundred yards necessary?

I've recently had daft lassies in small cars (Peugeot 108/Clio) sitting in the lane next to me at a set of lights and try and race me off the lights and get into my lane in front of me.

I've zero idea why it keeps happening, nor why they seemed raging when I dont sit at the lights for five minutes as they move off and accelerate quick enough to make it.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Probably more petty than people being a complete c**t but does anyone else have a problem with people accelerating at a unnecessary slow rate? Coming down slip roads or entering national speed limit coming out of towns/villages and the car infront wants to use the next mile or 2 to get up to speed instead of the few hundred yards necessary?

Saving money and the planet probably. Not something I do though.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

It's because they've forgotten how to drive. 

Slip roads are becoming a nightmare. It's like people have forgotten that the purpose of a slip road is to build up and match your speed to join the motorway. This accompanied with local authorities making them one lane only to make them 'safer' meaning you can't overtake the slow twats. 

They've no comprehension just how dangerous joining flowing 70mph traffic is at 40mph but in their heads they're being safe by going so slow because we all know speed kills. All the time. 

It's because they've forgotten how to drive. 

Slip roads are becoming a nightmare. It's like people have forgotten that the purpose of a slip road is to build up and match your speed to join the motorway. This accompanied with local authorities making them one lane only to make them 'safer' meaning you can't overtake the slow twats. 

They've no comprehension just how dangerous joining flowing 70mph traffic is at 40mph but in their heads they're being safe by going so slow because we all know speed kills. All the time. 

I don’t overly mind 1 lane slip roads, I’d rather wait behind some incompetent rather than try and get ahead of them on the slip road only for them to suddenly realise the accelerator does actually go down much further then try to directly enter the moterway without realising I’m in the outer lane of the slip road.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Choking to give this a "Clyde thread for this pish" but genuinely have no idea if I am totally missing the joke.

f**k sake.

The Clyde thread could give the Head's Gone one a run for its money...

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
On 07/10/2019 at 19:24, jimmy boo said:
Don't diss the Subaru driver.

Saburu drivers cant help it their cars just noisy. Bwm and Audi it's the drivers acting like bellends

I can't help but feel that this post was written by my mother-in-law who today announced on Facebook that she is selling her "Sabb". 

If only car manufacturers put their logos on more prominent positions on their cars then their owners might know how to spell them.

Drove up the A82 from Loch Lomond up past Glencoe the other day, and it’s scary the amount of people who will risk an overtake just to get one car infront and still be stuck behind a lorry/ caravan. I always wonder if these people have been told it’s unbelievably dangerous to overtake before a corner or blind summit. 

17 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I understand some weird folk dont like how they look, but as a car they're perfect. The interior and standard spec is incredible too.

Mercedes interiors are embarrassingly old, even in top of the range models. I've driven 2013 model SLKs and the radio display is the same as a decade before.

Looks like a cheap Sanyo speaker

17 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Plenty room in the boot for your scissors and blow dryer too.  

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Plenty room in the boot for your scissors and blow dryer too.  

Are you claiming a RS6 is a hairdressers car?

Insult its look if you want, but it's a fucking monster to drive.