c***s on the road

I love queuing. It gives you the chance to see daft b*****ds who are obviously so stressed in their lives that they feel the need to save two minutes at a petrol station. 

Chill out and relax guys. Life's too short

58 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

I love queuing. It gives you the chance to see daft b*****ds who are obviously so stressed in their lives that they feel the need to save two minutes at a petrol station. 

U wot m8? No-one loves queuing.

If you are too weak to stretch the hose around just say that, but please stop lying. 

I'll stop at broxden every day to fill up the work pool car and some of the absolute rage you see from other drivers is comical. Will happily just pick a queue and watch other folk hedge their bets on which queue will go quickest or try and cut other drivers off to get an empty pump. These clowns funnily enough also tend to be the ones who then go and dawdle around the shop, pour a Costa from the machines or get a subway.

Whilst on the topic of petrol stations I once witnessed an older gentleman get his petrol, go in and pay then decide to leave his car parked ,at a right hand pump no less, and walk over to Morrison's. He returned 20 mins later with 3 bags of shopping got in his car and drove off. Yes I wasted 20 minutes of my time to watch this unfold but it was worth it just to see the amount of rage it induced on people.

On the isle of Mull for a week. Hells fucking bells despite there being a sign placed at what seems like every couple of miles people still don't use the passing places to allow over-taking.  Got stuck at the back of a convoy of 4 cars on our way back from Tobermory today with cunto no1 at the head of the queue utterly unwilling to let anyone past them.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

U wot m8? No-one loves queuing.

If you are too weak to stretch the hose around just say that, but please stop lying. 

Poor comeback. 1/10. Must try harder.

Perhaps if you sat in the queue for a whole two minutes you could think up a better one. 

2 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Poor comeback. 1/10. Must try harder.

Perhaps if you sat in the queue for a whole two minutes you could think up a better one. 

7 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

I love queuing. 

Life's too short

Hmmm...

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Hmmm...

I'm quite sure you stressing out about the people you perceive as being idiots, happily and calmly waiting for their petrol pump of choice, will take more than a couple of minutes off your life.

I'm the net winner. :)

1 minute ago, I'm Brian said:

I'm quite sure you stressing out about the people you perceive as being idiots, happily and calmly waiting for their petrol pump of choice, will take more than a couple of minutes off your life.

I'm the net winner. :)

My word. 

When you're in the supermarket do you go and join a queue despite there being an available checkout? 

9 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Think what he is saying is that if you are stood next to the car, your hose (quiet at the back please) will mostly be hanging down and the petrol will remain in the hose. The way he probably does it is have the hose over the car so all of the petrol runs down. It's a ridiculously minimal saving to be bragging about.

"tight c**** in the petrol station" for that sort of chat...

Guest Moomintroll
Whilst on the topic of petrol stations I once witnessed an older gentleman get his petrol, go in and pay then decide to leave his car parked ,at a right hand pump no less, and walk over to Morrison's. He returned 20 mins later with 3 bags of shopping got in his car and drove off. Yes I wasted 20 minutes of my time to watch this unfold but it was worth it just to see the amount of rage it induced on people.
I don't mind waiting at petrol stations because I have bigger things to worry about but that would have roused me into an absolute berserker rage when the doddery old c**t finally wandered back.

On the isle of Mull for a week. Hells fucking bells despite there being a sign placed at what seems like every couple of miles people still don't use the passing places to allow over-taking.  Got stuck at the back of a convoy of 4 cars on our way back from Tobermory today with cunto no1 at the head of the queue utterly unwilling to let anyone past them.
I was there a few weeks ago and I found it to be the opposite. I let loads go past me and there were plenty that stopped to allow me to get past them.

13 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Life is too short. Waste time in petrol stations and win

On 20/07/2019 at 21:57, Gaz FFC said:

Whilst I'm on the subject of roundabouts on Thursday at Hermiston Gait I seen the stupidest act by an road user that I've witnessed in 18 years.

Fella was in the wrong lane going round. He was in the lane for the retail park but wanted to head upto Calder road.

When he got to Hermiston Gait and the lane basically told him where he had fucked up he didn't just drive in and  make his way back out again. No he decided to brake on the roundabout.

Well I was the 1st vehicle behind the 1 that had to pull an emergency stop because this arseholes wanted to change lane and not just go into the retail park and come back out.

I have literally seen a woman go past her intended exit on a roundabout, realise she's missed it, then stop and try to reverse around the roundabout to get back to it.

9 hours ago, Rizzo said:

I thought these were on narrow roads for allowing passing in opposite directions.  Not for impatient c***s who can't let c***s like me appreciate the scenery at 15 mph!

Folks who are always in a hurry should stick to public transport in London, not be travelling on scenic island roads.

Edited by strichener

13 minutes ago, nsr said:

I have literally seen a woman go past her intended exit on a roundabout, realise she's missed it, then stop and try to reverse around the roundabout to get back to it.

Drivers like that should get their license taken off them.

3 hours ago, microdave said:
11 hours ago, Rizzo said:

I was there a few weeks ago and I found it to be the opposite. I let loads go past me and there were plenty that stopped to allow me to get past them.

We were last here a couple of years ago and I don't remember it being an issue then. Most folk pulled in as you say or if you had someone behind you that clearly knew the roads better than you did then you stopped to let them by.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

I thought these were on narrow roads for allowing passing in opposite directions.  Not for impatient c***s who can't let c***s like me appreciate the scenery at 15 mph!

Folks who are always in a hurry should stick to public transport in London, not be travelling on scenic island roads.

The locals must love it when you come to visit. The signs all clearly state "Use passing passes to allow overtaking" or something along those lines. 

20190723_125242.jpg

Edited by Rizzo