c***s on the road

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was taught to keep both hands on the wheel when learning to drive. Although I can't recall how I was supposed to execute hand signals...

How much did you pay the guy with the red flag running in front?

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was taught to keep both hands on the wheel when learning to drive. Although I can't recall how I was supposed to execute hand signals...

Someone walked in front of you waving a flag. They still do where you live,  come to think of it.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How much did you pay the guy with the red flag running in front?

That was the driving school's responsibility. You youngsters know f*** all, I blame the skools.

Id like to add c***s that move to the left before turning right like they're driving a fucking hgv. And when it's dark, c***s that sit at traffic lights with their foot on the brake and blind the driver behind. I always use the handbrake and never have any problem getting away as soon as the lights change.

C***s that can’t use the lomondgate roundabout on the A82 in Dumbarton. It’s not hard. It’s the same as any other roundabout but seems to be a free for all with regards to lanes! It’s not as if they have lane markings or anything! Stay in your own lane c***s! Never a day goes by that I pass it without numerous horns going off

c***s that don't acknowledge manners in letting them into a space in traffic. Should be sent to fucking gulags full of scorpions and landmines.

c***s that Chuck stuff out their window.

I'd back up the average speed Shite between Aberdeen and Dundee if I was still living there, what a fucking joke.

Also c***s who dither like f**k when the lights change, not paying attention. Get off your phone you knob, if you're expecting serious news, go park up somewhere and stop fucking delaying me.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

c***s that don't acknowledge manners in letting them into a space in traffic. Should be sent to fucking gulags full of scorpions and landmines.

I'd back up the average speed Shite between Aberdeen and Dundee if I was still living there, what a fucking joke.

Also c***s who dither like f**k when the lights change, not paying attention. Get off your phone you knob, if you're expecting serious news, go park up somewhere and stop fucking delaying me.

Have you tested your car's maximum speed on the autobahn yet?

47 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I usually do 77 on the Dundee Aberdeen road, slowing down to 72 won't be a big deal TBH.

Yip to all of that. Add in people you nip into the space that I leave between myself and the vehicle in front.

50 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Don't have a motor here yet although my Fiesta is still at my parents needing sold. Can't wait to get wheels here, soon hopefully but a bit nervous about driving on the right to begin with.

Try driving on the left and report back to us...

^^^C***s on the internet for that sort of pish..