c***s on the road

1 hour ago, gmca said:

That should make sure you're seen for sure!!!

Really hard to fathom why cyclists would wear dark clothing, particularly at night. They've either got a death wish; are totally unaware of the implications; or are just incredibly stupid,  think they own the road and car drivers should wear night goggles to see them.

Funnily enough I was coming down from the castle early this evening and at the lights at Port Rd(?) we had to stop and a couple of twats on mountain bikes came down from St Ninians Rd on the wrong side to avoid stopping at the lights...teenagers. Oh well....

7 hours ago, Bob in Denny said:

Funnily enough I was coming down from the castle early this evening and at the lights at Port Rd(?) we had to stop and a couple of twats on mountain bikes came down from St Ninians Rd on the wrong side to avoid stopping at the lights...teenagers. Oh well....

Port Street, I know where you mean. Stirling does seem to have a fair share of cyclists for whom the rules don't apply/matter.

On 27/09/2021 at 13:12, Day of the Lords said:

Inshes retail park one? We arrived there on Saturday fully expecting mental queues and to be running on fumes by the time we got to Strathcarron, but no, all very sensible, no queuing, no idiots filling up jerrycans. Filled up and away in five mins. At the same time apparent total chaos in Angus where we'd left 4 hours earlier emoji23.png

I rolled down the hill from Daviot on Friday with 10 miles left showing in the tank and was very pleased to find Inshes was calm and sensible. The fuel light had been on from Dalwhinnie and I was ticking down the miles. It made for an interesting journey and no chance I was making Contin. 

Also, a “not c*nts on the road” observation, the new dualled section from Luncarty to Dunkeld is very pleasant and a big upgrade on the A9 experience.

A combination of having the cold and still working from home has meant i'm living like a bit of hermit for the last week or so. I have realised I actually need petrol soon. Don't want to go down to the petrol station and A) look like a c**t panic buying petrol or B) getting denied petrol while also probably covering A) as well. 

Is it still quite bad in and around the Glasgow area? I seen pictures on the local Fb page of people queueing all the way down streets for petrol. 

I'll add pensioners driving campervans up the Bealach na Ba to my seethe inducing list of c***s. Stuck behind this arsehole for near 30 mins and he finally pulls in to let me past at the bit I need to stop in anyway. f**k off.
Had this when we were up the other week, c***s in campervans must be the most ignorant fuckers on the road.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, thistledo said:

A combination of having the cold and still working from home has meant i'm living like a bit of hermit for the last week or so. I have realised I actually need petrol soon. Don't want to go down to the petrol station and A) look like a c**t panic buying petrol or B) getting denied petrol while also probably covering A) as well. 

Is it still quite bad in and around the Glasgow area? I seen pictures on the local Fb page of people queueing all the way down streets for petrol. 

Have been in the office (Barnhill)for a training course this week. The Asda at Robroyston and the BP on Broomfield Rd have both look quiet when i haved passed them so far

Had this when we were up the other week, c***s in campervans must be the most ignorant fuckers on the road.

Absolutely dreadful drivers. Again today, some bumbling fool so terrified of a road with passing places I actually overtook him on a fucking bicycle. c***s like that should have their licences set alight right in front of them.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

A lot of the camper owners are bad enough, but I think with everyone holidaying at home rather than abroad this year, there's been a large increase in idiots hiring them for a couple of weeks who have never driven them before. Folk who have never been behind the wheel of anything bigger than a corsa before, who have absolutely no idea how to drive them, or the proper road etiquette with regards to allowing passing etc.

Ignorant, useless cùnts, every single one of them.

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

The BP garage at the top of my road had nobody in it when I walked past it earlier

You should be fine

Pedestrians who can’t take their eyes off their phones whilst crossing the road.
I had this issue once. Only problem was the guy walked out when the lights were green and he ended up going over my bonnet.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk