c***s on the road

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

folk that block the entrance to petrol stations because the pumps for their side of the car isn't available, just f*ckin pull in and wait behind the pump.

For that matter, folk who have a ‘side of the pump’. Most of the petrol stations I use have pumps which will stretch to either side. The folk who wait on their side are also part of the problem at busy petrol stations.

1 minute ago, WeAreElgin said:

Folk that wait around like idiots waiting for the pumps at "the right side". Don't think I've been to a petrol station that didn't have long hoses, certainly not at the likes of Tesco etc.

Beat me to it.

Women who, after taking an eternity to put the pump back, then carefully close the petrol cap, get back in to the car then spent ages carefully putting the receipt in the right section of their purse, then have to ensure the contents of their handbag are properly arranged before very slowly driving off are the worst. 

22 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Folk that wait around like idiots waiting for the pumps at "the right side". Don't think I've been to a petrol station that didn't have long hoses, certainly not at the likes of Tesco etc.

I prefer to have it at the right side, but as you say all hoses stretch to the other side. See the source image

37 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

36 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

For that matter, folk who have a ‘side of the pump’. Most of the petrol stations I use have pumps which will stretch to either side. The folk who wait on their side are also part of the problem at busy petrol stations.

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I prefer to have it at the right side, but as you say all hoses stretch to the other side. See the source image

Not for me unfortunately, as I drive a van, so the hose doesn't reach if I try the 'wrong side'.

So, unfortunately, I sometimes have to sit and wait, even if a 'wrong side' pump is available.

11 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Not for me unfortunately, as I drive a van, so the hose doesn't reach if I try the 'wrong side'.

So, unfortunately, I sometimes have to sit and wait, even if a 'wrong side' pump is available.

You don't count.

I nipped past someone waiting for the "right side" the other day. I could make several jokes/puns/KW gifs about pulling my hose to the nozzle etc, but I won't.

But the look on her face was incredible, disgust, rage and revelation all rolled in to one. I was away before she had moved.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You don't count.

I nipped past someone waiting for the "right side" the other day. I could make several jokes/puns/KW gifs about pulling my hose to the nozzle etc, but I won't.

But the look on her face was incredible, disgust, rage and revelation all rolled in to one. I was away before she had moved.

This. The look of rage on some c***s faces like your cheating the system is a pleasure to behold. 

Sunday was a day for c***s on the road. 

Firstly an older guy in front of me meandering along an albeit short section of national speed limit at 28mph, it's short but come on to f**k. Then placed his car slightly left of centre on a two lane roundabout then indicating last minute to go right (third exit). Fucking can't stand these perpetually slow c***s. 

Then a red Audi on the M74, with no one in front to pass pulls out in front of me doing less than the speed limit, I flashed to let him go but he was going anyway. Then in the section where it joins the M8 tries to do it again, same scenario there is nothing in front of him, this time I'm too close that I think I'll just pass, he starts just moving over anyway and beeps his horn at me! I fucking hate clowns that think, ah well I'll just move over and you'll need to back off. Creepy looking goatee sporting c**t. 

Edited by thistledo

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I nipped past someone waiting for the "right side" the other day.

I also enjoy that. You can feel the hate burning into your back as you fill up whilst they're sat there raging :lol:

probably covered a million times before, but indicating left when exiting a roundabout is now something that only about 10% of drivers bother with anymore. 

It's an automatic fail on your driving test so why the fk is it so prevalent now?

Edited by red23

Whatever daft c*nt who caused the accident that shut the A7 after Gorebridge last night 
It caused me a moment's panic and a detour along a narrow country road previously unknown to me and then the A68.
Believe it was a really bad crash were a young lassie never seen and hit a guy off his motorbike. Guy at my work seen it, sure that's the one he said because he stays out that way.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
7 minutes ago, tamthebam said:
Whatever daft c*nt who caused the accident that shut the A7 after Gorebridge last night 
It caused me a moment's panic and a detour along a narrow country road previously unknown to me and then the A68.

Believe it was a really bad crash were a young lassie never seen and hit a guy off his motorbike. Guy at my work seen it, sure that's the one he said because he stays out that way.

Not so good really. 

I always watch out for bikes and try to let them pass me on narrow roads when it's safe to do so. Bikers can do daft things sometimes but I have respect for them as road users

Spanish drivers are a bit of an enigma. In town they're great if a bit erratic but on the motorways they're utterly selfish c***s. They'll pull out with zero notice or indicators and refuse to create a gap to let others out. As for tailgating, I've never seen it so bad. So close you can't see their headlights but they'll swerve over to the side to show their indicators. What I'm supposed to do when I'm in a line of cars overtaking loads of lorries I don't know. 

13 hours ago, red23 said:

probably covered a million times before, but indicating left when exiting a roundabout is now something that only about 10% of drivers bother with anymore. 

It's an automatic fail on your driving test so why the fk is it so prevalent now?

Almost a daily occurrence I'll have a moan in the car about this. It's fucking laziness or not concentrating, I feel the majority of drivers on the road treat driving as a secondary task and something else is occupying their brain at that moment. People often get pissed off at me not listening to them in the car, it's purely because driving deserves 100% focus.