c***s on the road

4 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

The A66 being shut to high-sided vehicles doesn't apply to high-sided vehicles apparently. 

What's the story with roads being closed to certain vehicles anyway? Is it legally enforceable? The only Police I saw on the road were dealing with a lorry on it's side and a caravan that had blown over - they were just waving through the HGVs and caravans.

Sat at the traffic lights on Bainsford cross yesterday. I'm  in the left lane. Next to me is a lane for turning right and then you have the lane going the opposite way.

A taxi driver comes the opposite way and parks on the double yellow lines. Now the people going that way have to use the right turn lane next to me to get past his car.

Basically if someone sits in that right lane to turn right the entire road is blocked because yet another taxi driver hasn't got the 1% brain power to realise what he's done.

To make it worse if he drove an extra 10 feet there is a car park he could use instead.

It's bad enough anyone being this selfish and stupid but this guy drives for a living

8 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The old b*****d farmer c**t that drives his tractor around Dundee at peak/rush hour times.

This also happens on the Dumfries bypass its called traffic calming measures. Im sure the council pay the c*nts to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Romeo said:

Google Street view?

Hate to say this but that was genius idea

Unlike my non genius reading of the Mon-Fri times when it was a fucking Saturday.

Screenshot_2017-12-06-17-07-42.thumb.png.15d263c8c7ddb82ef6fd9e3829068e13.png

Even worse when you posted this on the "c***s on the road" thread.

On 17/11/2017 at 15:29, whiskychimp said:

People who cut you up because you've had the temerity to read the bus lane sign and then skip all the traffic queued in the other lane. It's got times for a reason.  Just because it's painted red doesn't make it a no go area

The definition of having a mare

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Hate to say this but that was genius idea

Unlike my non genius reading of the Mon-Fri times when it was a fucking Saturday.

Screenshot_2017-12-06-17-07-42.thumb.png.15d263c8c7ddb82ef6fd9e3829068e13.png

Even worse when you posted this on the "c***s on the road" thread.

The definition of having a mare

^^^ c**t on the road

On 11/20/2017 at 21:03, heedthebaa said:

I hate white cars, you’re never sure if it’s a polis car from distance 

I used to have a white Cavalier. Funnily enough when I drove that the middle lane hoggers moved over and no one tailgated me when we were in a row of traffic.