c***s on the road

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

TBF I’m half tempted to do that.  Just to wind you up.

Someone parking next to you is perfectly acceptable. It really shouldn’t make any difference to you.

It's a pain in the arse if you have to get out of the car and into a wheelchair. I bet you're the kind of person who would sit next to a stranger on an empty bus.

It's a pain in the arse if you have to get out of the car and into a wheelchair. I bet you're the kind of person who would sit next to a stranger on an empty bus.
Yeah, places should really design spaces that are a bit wider and don't have other spaces tight up next to them...

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I wonder what his behaviour is like at a pub urinal?

This shouldn't bother me half as much as it does, but lazy cunts parking right outside the shop in the parent and child space when it's just them in the car does my dick in.  They can't be arsed walking an extra 20 steps from the non disabled and parent and child spaces.  I've noticed it appears to be lassies in their 20s and 30s that do it at the shop near me.

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

This shouldn't bother me half as much as it does, but lazy c***s parking right outside the shop in the parent and child space when it's just them in the car does my dick in.  They can't be arsed walking an extra 20 steps from the non disabled and parent and child spaces.  I've noticed it appears to be lassies in their 20s and 30s that do it at the shop near me.

Since becoming a dad, this obviously now really angers me. Although I do enjoy catching their expression as I give them a disapproving look while unfolding the pram or whatever. Had a guy once claim he had a sore leg and actually fake limped away, I saw him in the shop walking fine. Most people don't give a f**k though. 

7 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Since becoming a dad, this obviously now really angers me. Although I do enjoy catching their expression as I give them a disapproving look while unfolding the pram or whatever. Had a guy once claim he had a sore leg and actually fake limped away, I saw him in the shop walking fine. Most people don't give a f**k though. 

It's the laziness that gets me.  These able bodied folk just hammering into the car park at 40mph in their Audi A3s and and firing into the space literally right in front of the door which clearly has a buggy painted in the space and is extra wide.  When the car park is empty as well save for a couple of cars.  I'm not a parent but it infuriates me.

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Yeah, places should really design spaces that are a bit wider and don't have other spaces tight up next to them...

Those spaces are usually occupied by people who don't actually need the extra space, in my experience.

21 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Since becoming a dad, this obviously now really angers me. Although I do enjoy catching their expression as I give them a disapproving look while unfolding the pram or whatever. Had a guy once claim he had a sore leg and actually fake limped away, I saw him in the shop walking fine. Most people are selfish so and sos don't give a f**k though

41 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

This shouldn't bother me half as much as it does, but lazy c***s parking right outside the shop in the parent and child space when it's just them in the car does my dick in.  They can't be arsed walking an extra 20 steps from the non disabled and parent and child spaces.  I've noticed it appears to be lassies in their 20s and 30s that do it at the shop near me.

There's a wee Coop / Scotmid where my folks stay and the loading bay is on the main road where, funnily enough, the lorries need to park for loading / unloading. You get lazy folk who CBA to drive into the car park for the shop and just park in this loading bay to save about 8 seconds of their lives. The other weekend someone had parked in said loading bay when the Coop / Scotmid lorry rocked up and parked in the main road blocking them in the bay unable to get out. Although it did block one lane of the main road it was worth it to see this cretin come out and explode with rage that they couldn't get out because of the lorry. 

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I think the haphazard speed signs cause trouble. Coming onto it from Fife there’s nothing to suggest you’re going onto a motorway and the only visible speed signs are usually the ones for the Forth Bridge which often say 30). People then dawdle up the ramp to join the motorway at about 20mph. On the other side of the water, the sign to show that you’re going from a 50 to a 70 is almost invisible, being some backlit thing out of your line of sight. If you join from Queensferry, again there’s nothing to show you’re in anything other than a 40. 
As a result, you get big bottlenecks as people join the motorway at low speeds. Most weekends there are holdups and I’m guessing much of it is drivers who don’t make the trip as a daily commute.

You would think folk would be glad to be exiting Fife. 

1 minute ago, RiG said:

There's a wee Coop / Scotmid where my folks stay and the loading bay is on the main road where, funnily enough, the lorries need to park for loading / unloading. You get lazy folk who CBA to drive into the car park for the shop and just park in this loading bay to save about 8 seconds of their lives. The other weekend someone had parked in said loading bay when the Coop / Scotmid lorry rocked up and parked in the main road blocking them in the bay unable to get out. Although it did block one lane of the main road it was worth it to see this cretin come out and explode with rage that they couldn't get out because of the lorry. 

That sort of thing doesn't happen often enough, imho

11 hours ago, The Master said:

In supermarket car parks, I generally park a good bit away from the door because I don’t mind the walk and it generally means nobody parking next to me. 

Except today.

Literally 10+ empty spaces either side of me, but no - it had to be the one on my driver side.

What goes through the minds of people like that?

This pisses me off no end as well. Alluded to later in the thread, but people that do this are definitely the same as the ones that take the urinal next to you when the rest are all free. 

Someone once told me people do this so they can use your car to line themselves up into the space. In other words, they do it because they can't drive. 

13 minutes ago, RiG said:

Is that the one in Balloch?

Edit - The one with the car parked in it 😂

image.png.f5670acb14929f610c410e0005a8b2ca.png

Edited by TheScarf

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

This pisses me off no end as well. Alluded to later in the thread, but people that do this are definitely the same as the ones that take the urinal next to you when the rest are all free. 

Someone once told me people do this so they can use your car to line themselves up into the space. In other words, they do it because they can't drive. 

So do they stand in the adjacent urinal because they can't piss straight?

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The sewage works are right next to the bridge so the incentive is there to put the foot down. 

I seem to remember a website someone put on here which tracked where your turds ended up (possibly SEPA or something).

Thats where mine all go apparently.