c***s on the road

The c***t at Kilbowie roundabout in the X5 (no surprises there) who thinks red lights don’t include him who pulled out in front of me earlier, that was me calling you a f****n w****er
The c***t with the blue golf who runs around here at all hours with the exhaust that sounds like a 747, you made the mistake of coming out in daylight hours and I spotted you
Now that the dark evenings are here I can hunt you down and ram a bag of Roosters up yer old scrappers pipe

19 minutes ago, Sonsrock said:

The c***t at Kilbowie roundabout in the X5 (no surprises there) who thinks red lights don’t include him who pulled out in front of me earlier, that was me calling you a f****n w****er
The c***t with the blue golf who runs around here at all hours with the exhaust that sounds like a 747, you made the mistake of coming out in daylight hours and I spotted you
Now that the dark evenings are here I can hunt you down and ram a bag of Roosters up yer old scrappers pipe

And what about his car?

It pisses me off how much people suddenly break at speed cameras and slow traffic. Your speedometers are always a bit higher and there's also plenty of tolerance in the normal cameras to sit at the speed limit comfortably without fear of getting a fine.

I'm concerned that I might be a middle lane c**t. I've never really understood the controversy about it, or what's dangerous or annoying about it.

Ultimately I'm worried that I'm unwittingly cunting the f**k out.

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I'm concerned that I might be a middle lane c**t. I've never really understood the controversy about it, or what's dangerous or annoying about it.

Ultimately I'm worried that I'm unwittingly cunting the f**k out.

If you've got 3 lanes and a queue of lorries on the inside lane, even with gaps,there's nothing wrong with it imo. (I realise 3 lanes are a prerequisite but hogging the outside lane on a dual carriageway is always unacceptable)

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Aye! Nae bother, I'll just adjust my speed accordingly (aka brake) to let this Audi/Beamer f**k in because he's too fucking retarded to have noticed the lane closure signs for the past 4 miles. Hate those c***s.

Folk like you are the c***s

People should use both lanes until the last hundred yards or so.

WTF is the point in 2 miles of traffic queued in one lane.

11 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Folk like you are the c***s

People should use both lanes until the last hundred yards or so.

WTF is the point in 2 miles of traffic queued in one lane.

This, it's called Zipper merging and people don't do it.   Here in Canada it's a big problem, people think they are being polite by merging early (we like to be polite) but really it just makes things worse.  

I have overtaken the same car 4 times on a stretch of the A96.

I set cruise control to 77 and roll along. Pass a car and pull in, so they get all upset, speed up overtake me and  then pull in and slow down, so I catch up and overtake again and repeat, and repeat. At no time have I changed speed.

King Street north in Aberdeen has a no right turn sign for Urquahart Road, ignored.

An indicator is that, an indication that you want to do something, not a give way to me now fuckers as some people on dual carriageways and motorways think as the join the road or change lane.

Edited by MEADOWXI

It pisses me off how much people suddenly break at speed cameras and slow traffic. Your speedometers are always a bit higher and there's also plenty of tolerance in the normal cameras to sit at the speed limit comfortably without fear of getting a fine.

^^^needs funds for police night out imo

The absolute reluctance of what seems like 99% of drivers to drive at 60mph when conditions permit. 

I know it's not mandatory but it seems like no fucker does it these days. But do they give you space to overtake? Do they f**k!!!! :angry: 

Kuntz the lot of them.