c***s on the road

34 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It's in the same boat as old c***s who ( I think) were taught to stop at a roundabout, then look to see if they can go.  Instead of doing the normal thing and looking on approach and then going if it's clear.  The amount of times I've nearly rammed someones arse because of this must be in the 100s over the years.

image.jpeg.968c86a6c6c63ec92fbaf4b446327000.jpeg

Fucking go you stupid old fud!

That's not an old c**t thing, I qualify as an old c**t and I was never taught that.   It's just a c**t thing, old or young.

When queuing on the slip road to join a slow-moving motorway, you'll always get some clowns who bomb past the queue down to the very end of the slip road to try and barge their way in. I cannot overstate the burning animosity I feel towards these sentient scrotums.

Is it classed as undertaking if you are going faster in the slow lane than some clown hogging the middle lane? Is it not only undertaking if you change lanes to do it then rejoin the middle lane after? Im always passing the clowns in the slow lane, am i expected to change lane into the fast lane to pass even when the slow lane is clear?

12 minutes ago, nsr said:

When queuing on the slip road to join a slow-moving motorway, you'll always get some clowns who bomb past the queue down to the very end of the slip road to try and barge their way in. I cannot overstate the burning animosity I feel towards these sentient scrotums.

People like you who want to get on the motorway at the first available opportunity, rather than using the slip road to find a gap, cause the problems!

4 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Recently, numerous c***s where I live have stopped straightening their front wheels after parking.

The streets are narrow and you've made it worse to save 1 second. I hope someone buckles all your axles

Is the street on a hill? It's standard advice to turn your wheels when parking on a hill (into the kerb facing downhill, away from the kerb facing up). 

15 minutes ago, nsr said:

Do you also object to people who "bomb" down an empty lane towards a lane closure before merging at the end?

6 minutes ago, auldashy21 said:

People like you who want to get on the motorway at the first available opportunity, rather than using the slip road to find a gap, cause the problems!

It's called waiting in the queue and taking your turn.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Do you also object to people who "bomb" down an empty lane towards a lane closure before merging at the end?

Yeah, they're equally bad. "Haw but you're supposed to merge at the end" doesn't excuse it.

20 minutes ago, nsr said:

That's called Zipper Merging, it's actually the most efficient way for traffic to go from two lanes down to one and it is what people should be doing.  The folks who merge too early are the ones who make traffic worse

Just now, senorsoupe said:

That's called Zipper Merging, it's actually the most efficient way for traffic to go from two lanes down to one and it is what people should be doing.  The folks who merge too early are the ones who make traffic worse

Zipper merging is when two lanes of cars merge. One guy bombing down the empty lane to get in ahead of everyone in the other lane is one guy being a dick.

3 minutes ago, nsr said:

Zipper merging is when two lanes of cars merge. One guy bombing down the empty lane to get in ahead of everyone in the other lane is one guy being a dick.

Why is the lane empty in the first place?

It's the sheep who move into a single lane for absolutely no reason that are the "dicks". 

23 minutes ago, ONeils4Oyarder said:

I'm pretty certain that you should be using the whole length of the slip road

Fjc54zM.jpg?fb

18 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Not necessarily. If you see a gap, or if someone gives you a flash, then go for it.

Fjc54zM.jpg?fb Fjc54zM.jpg?fb