c***s on the road

8 minutes ago, Eatmygoal said:

Why would it even cross your mind! Can understand an apple core etc. But just drive home and put your rubbish in the bin.

This country despite liking to portray itself as being pro community, anti Tory etc etc is full of selfish self centred arseholes. 

The floor of my back seats is the rubbish bin 

15 minutes ago, Eatmygoal said:

Why would it even cross your mind! Can understand an apple core etc. But just drive home and put your rubbish in the bin.

This country despite liking to portray itself as being pro community, anti Tory etc etc is full of selfish self centred arseholes. 

I actually was gobsmaked when I asked a smoker, who smoked in their car, why they didn’t but the butts in their ashtray. Their answer, it makes the car smell…so you toss it out on the ground? I hadn’t the heart to tell them they smelt like a tip too.

1 hour ago, Eatmygoal said:

Must be some on here give how common it seems. Total c**t behaviour though.

I once got cut up by a jiyner with his back door tied ajar. I spent about 5 minutes throwing used vapes etc at the back of his van. Terrible behaviour in all honesty but it was good fun at the time. 

25 minutes ago, Eatmygoal said:

I don't get it either. I was last off a Ryanair flight to Spain a couple of years ago, and despite the stewards going back and forwards with bin bags asking for people's rubbish the place was like the morning after Glastonbury or something, unbelievable. It has to be learnt behaviour, passed down by watching their arsehole parents, going back to ancestors who probably shat upstream of the river point where their neighbours were doing the laundry.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't get it either. I was last off a Ryanair flight to Spain a couple of years ago, and despite the stewards going back and forwards with bin bags asking for people's rubbish the place was like the morning after Glastonbury or something, unbelievable. It has to be learnt behaviour, passed down by watching their arsehole parents, going back to ancestors who probably shat upstream of the river point where their neighbours were doing the laundry.

Getting off a plane is quite staggering sometimes when you see the amount of mess some people manage to make in just over an hour. Clatty, clatty b*****ds. 

Their houses must be biological hazards. 

A road near me was closed this morning, presumably for a litter pick up because the roadside is nice and clean again while surrounding roads remain a tip. I just can't get my head round why just chuck things out windows or open their door in car parks and leave their rubbish (normally fast food packaging) on the ground. 

The mentality regarding picking up after dogs has really changed over the last few decades, surely we can change opinion on litter. 

14 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

A road near me was closed this morning, presumably for a litter pick up because the roadside is nice and clean again while surrounding roads remain a tip. I just can't get my head round why just chuck things out windows or open their door in car parks and leave their rubbish (normally fast food packaging) on the ground. 

The mentality regarding picking up after dogs has really changed over the last few decades, surely we can change opinion on litter. 

Let’s start with the morons leaving a dirty disposable nappy in a parking lot!

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I've seen that where most of the seats are clean then you come to one group of 3 that are like a cesspit. The airlines know who was sitting in those seats, they should fine them. Bit like people smoking in hotel rooms.

3 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

I've seen that where most of the seats are clean then you come to one group of 3 that are like a cesspit. The airlines know who was sitting in those seats, they should fine them. Bit like people smoking in hotel rooms.

My turn was just about the whole plane, landing at Malaga I think, it was truly shocking. As a decent citizen I always turn the hot tap and shower on at full scalding point before having a smoke in a hotel toilet, not only does it kill the smell but it's good for my skin. :)

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Bearsden 120 AD:

'In the name of Jupiter, Marcus, those Britons have shat all over our nice bathouse"

"Lurcio, Slave, fetch my gladus et pilum. I'm going to get all Roman army on their gluteus maximus.."

3 hours ago, Eatmygoal said:

Judging by the amount of litter at the roadside the number of people who do this in Scotland must be considerable.

Must be some on here give how common it seems. Total c**t behaviour though.

It never fails to amaze me the amount of blue plastic bin liner size bags the council manages to fill when they send out their litter gathering squad. Yet driving along the same stretch of road there is little evidence of litter.

A thread detailing just how shit the police are at dealing with c***s on the road. If you want to get away with road crime, just say you can't remember the incident and the police will downgrade it to careless driving and then not bother to pass it to the PF in time for charges to be brought.