c***s on the road

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Na cos you usually have to wait on them anyway unless you are going first exit, and its the type of roundabout wheres there's space to do that. Cunto turning left with no signal means you could have been out and away in any direction, but you are waiting, because they are a lazy c**t

Sounds like simmering road rage on your part. You only get road rage if you’re stressed. Calm the f**k down while you’re driving. (That goes for everyone, not just you).

9 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Sounds like simmering road rage on your part. You only get road rage if you’re stressed. Calm the f**k down while you’re driving. (That goes for everyone, not just you).

Bit of a leap from moaning on a thread specifically for that, to stressed out simmering Road rage. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

The number of c***s iv seen taking the first exit off a roundabout, with no indicator on the last few days.... Absolute worst c***s of the road.

See that all the time. Never understood why people don't indicate! Not like its much effort!

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Bit of a leap from moaning on a thread specifically for that, to stressed out simmering Road rage. 

Yeah, I suppose. Nothing personal. 

Driving is stressful, I’ll admit, but for me the real c***s on the road are the ones who choose stress (and stress’s b*****d cousin aggression) as the default starting point for their journey. 

22 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Yeah, I suppose. Nothing personal. 

Driving is stressful, I’ll admit, but for me the real c***s on the road are the ones who choose stress (and stress’s b*****d cousin aggression) as the default starting point for their journey. 

Totally agree with this. Have posted my bemusement on outward acts of road rage before

• 2 weeks later...
Traffic cops usually seem to find some other offences after stopping a driver, this time it's an old c**t that shouldn't be on the road.

Plenty of them about, drove past one this morning doing 45 on the A1 during rush hour, complete c***s.

The number of c***s iv seen taking the first exit off a roundabout, with no indicator on the last few days.... Absolute worst c***s of the road.
Then indicate when coming off the slip road...there is literally nowhere else they can go.

12 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Brave c**t on the road - the Deliveroo cyclist I saw pedalling along the M8 last night, before merrily disappearing down the Springburn offramp.

Fancy risking your life because some fat c*nt can't be bothered walking to the chip shop

10 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Brave c**t on the road - the Deliveroo cyclist I saw pedalling along the M8 last night, before merrily disappearing down the Springburn offramp.

Seems to be a fairly regular sight on the M8 these days, one of them even made the paper a month or so ago. 

On another note, we're just back from a mini road trip around the NW of Ireland. On the main roads they have a hard shoulder which seems to be a sort of do what you need to do lane. Quite a few times we'd come up behind people driving along at 80-90kph and they'd fire on their left indicator and move over to let the faster traffic pass. In general the behaviour on the roads was far better, we only had a couple of motors (on UK plates funnily enough) riding our rear bumper.  As soon as we came off the ferry and hit the A77 it was c***s galore.