c***s on the road

2 minutes ago, A96 said:

Close enough .....Ford Transit Connect .... a faithful workhorse  

Yeh there good ,I had two of them from new ,was the  mk1 , and even getting well kept and waxed when I got rid of them after three years the rust and sills were a joke for being still relative new even though with high mileages  

18 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Don't believe you. The abs light isn't on and there's not one in existence where that light stays off.

Can't see it for the grime .....might be on 

11 hours ago, A96 said:

Yesterday morning.....single track road.... came upon these two who were stopped having a natter.  I thought that as soon as they saw someone needing past, they'd move..... either carry on their separate ways or park up in such a way so that the road wouldn't be blocked.  Not a bit of it ....I don't know exactly how long they just carried on chatting but I reckon I was sat there at least 2 and a half minutes.

I wasn't in any rush so it wasn't a huge deal ....but they didn't know that.  Selfish c***s.

IMG20220515073454.jpg

Heading East?

Is the microphone for a bit of Karaoke?

15 hours ago, Arthur daley said:

Yeh there good ,I had two of them from new ,was the  mk1 , and even getting well kept and waxed when I got rid of them after three years the rust and sills were a joke for being still relative new even though with high mileages  

Seems to be a result of living in Scotland.....far more chemicals on the roads up here (for winter gritting mainly) compared to England. Which leads to worse rusting and corrosion in the undercarriage especially. 

23 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Got to keep the heat down or the bodies in the back get a bit whiffy.

@DeeMan probably in the passenger seat.

Don't be ridiculous. The lad I bought it off specifically told me there were no dead body parts in it. Volunteered the information without me even asking.  First thing he said, come to think of it. Or was it asking me if I knew his friends Nat and Arlene ?....... I forget ....was a long time ago.

1 hour ago, A96 said:

Don't be ridiculous. The lad I bought it off specifically told me there were no dead body parts in it. Volunteered the information without me even asking.  First thing he said, come to think of it. Or was it asking me if I knew his friends Nat and Arlene ?....... I forget ....was a long time ago.

You could bury someone in the dashboard.

8 hours ago, A96 said:

Seems to be a result of living in Scotland.....far more chemicals on the roads up here (for winter gritting mainly) compared to England. Which leads to worse rusting and corrosion in the undercarriage especially. 

Normally yeh ,but those two had barely been driven in Scotland,just seemed like the sills had got it rather than the undercarriage even though they were washed weekly  and waxed be be kept presentable. 

15 hours ago, Ekhibee88 said:

I am sure I'm not the only one to notice but who here doesn't indicate? Out of interest, why don't you ? Just laziness?

If you choose not to indicate you are subhuman and I rate you worse than all the Deliveroo and Just Eat drivers & cyclists combined.