c***s on the road

13 minutes ago, A96 said:

Yesterday morning.....single track road.... came upon these two who were stopped having a natter.  I thought that as soon as they saw someone needing past, they'd move..... either carry on their separate ways or park up in such a way so that the road wouldn't be blocked.  Not a bit of it ....I don't know exactly how long they just carried on chatting but I reckon I was sat there at least 2 and a half minutes.

I wasn't in any rush so it wasn't a huge deal ....but they didn't know that.  Selfish c***s.

IMG20220515073454.jpg

tumblr_m17ku3Er8T1qg8gy8o1_250.gifv

Bit of petty entertainment for me yesterday.

I was being a bit naughty and tearing it up doing about 23 in a 20 mph zone when i noticed a double cab pickup had pulled up to about a foot behind me.

The driver seemed irate about something. Given his agitated  state and the likely stopping time, i thought i should make sure i was well within the limit and slowed to below 20. At the end of the 20 zone the road went onto a roundabout then up to 3 lanes about 50 yards down the road. The pickup revved like he was drag racing and shot past me into the right hand lane to turn right.

The driver gave me his best attempt at an intimidating stare on his way past, so when i went past him i reciprocated by blowing a kiss and giving him a friendly wave while i drove past his queue.

Hopefully my positivity helped to get him out of that unhappy place he was in. Or gave him an aneurysm. 

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Bit of petty entertainment for me yesterday.

I was being a bit naughty and tearing it up doing about 23 in a 20 mph zone when i noticed a double cab pickup had pulled up to about a foot behind me.

The driver seemed irate about something. Given his agitated  state and the likely stopping time, i thought i should make sure i was well within the limit and slowed to below 20. At the end of the 20 zone the road went onto a roundabout then up to 3 lanes about 50 yards down the road. The pickup revved like he was drag racing and shot past me into the right hand lane to turn right.

The driver gave me his best attempt at an intimidating stare on his way past, so when i went past him i reciprocated by blowing a kiss and giving him a friendly wave while i drove past his queue.

Hopefully my positivity helped to get him out of that unhappy place he was in. Or gave him an aneurysm. 

It’s quite satisfying at times seeing some impatient arsehole behind you have a meltdown all because you aren’t driving at a stupid speed through a 20 or 30 limit.

Bonus points if there’s speed bumps or you’re turning off the road - forcing you to really slow right down.

Yesterday morning.....single track road.... came upon these two who were stopped having a natter.  I thought that as soon as they saw someone needing past, they'd move..... either carry on their separate ways or park up in such a way so that the road wouldn't be blocked.  Not a bit of it ....I don't know exactly how long they just carried on chatting but I reckon I was sat there at least 2 and a half minutes.
I wasn't in any rush so it wasn't a huge deal ....but they didn't know that.  Selfish c***s.

IMG20220515073454.thumb.jpg.f2ecea31c7a5d9422d217e404972c964.jpg
That a Peugeot 206 you're driving? What a banger.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
6 hours ago, A96 said:

IMG20220515073454.thumb.jpg.f2ecea31c7a5d9422d217e404972c964.jpg

That a Peugeot 206 you're driving? What a banger.

No , not even close min. Guess again