c***s on the road

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Posted several time before.... Cints who just stop on a main road because someone is waiting to pull out of a give way.

Driving through Skinflats today and a c**t done this not once but twice, from 40 mph down to a stop to let somecunt pull out. Madness.

Possibly the same c**t I was stuck behind when I was trying to get up Tryst Rd.

Going up the stretch outside Stenny's ground, from Tim Hortons to the end of the houses, stopped every time someone was driving down the other way, until they were past.

Obviously believed her Ford Galaxy is the size of the actual galaxy.

On 12/04/2022 at 16:01, Rizzo said:

Some spectacular c**tery from this driver on the road between Glencoe and Fort William yesterday. Managed to scrape the kerb on both sides of the road during the 10mins he was in front of us.

20220411_173224.jpg

Is that post overtake on the return to the left lane or awful lane discipline? Would say potentially pished? Usually police on the way into Onich as well so they probably got a bit lucky. 

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

Is that post overtake on the return to the left lane or awful lane discipline? Would say potentially pished? Usually police on the way into Onich as well so they probably got a bit lucky. 

Not an overtake, we were just sitting well back from him.

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Posted several time before.... Cints who just stop on a main road because someone is waiting to pull out of a give way.

Driving through Skinflats today and a c**t done this not once but twice, from 40 mph down to a stop to let somecunt pull out. Madness.

These people are truly the king c**nts of the road.  Think they are great drivers but in fact they could be cause of bigger accidents.  I am uncertain about how to deal with them. 

machinegunning or beheading. 

Is it possible to take a Speed\Motorway Driving Awareness course if residing in Scotland but the offence was committed in England (if offered as an alternative to a points endorsement plus fine)? The official U.K. Road Offender Education UKROed) website is just hopeless. Asking for a friend, Cheers.

Yes

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Is it possible to take a Speed\Motorway Driving Awareness course if residing in Scotland but the offence was committed in England (if offered as an alternative to a points endorsement plus fine)? The official U.K. Road Offender Education UKROed) website is just hopeless. Asking for a friend, Cheers.

Yes, but you’ll need to go to England to take the course

7 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Yes

Yes, but you’ll need to go to England to take the course

I did mine online.

ETA - you also didn't have to pick the forces designated partner, any company providing the training could be used.  I picked the cheapest obvs.

Edited by strichener

8 hours ago, Clockwork said:

6 minutes ago, strichener said:

I did mine online.

ETA - you also didn't have to pick the forces designated partner, any company providing the training could be used.  I picked the cheapest obvs.

Have to say that is just about the most specifically useful advice I've seen on P&B. With a link to the firm used there would be no question about it.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Have to say that is just about the most specifically useful advice I've seen on P&B. With a link to the firm used there would be no question about it.

You have to use the official ndors website to book training but the cheapest was Hartlepool

ETA - £73.

Edited by strichener

People that sit in heavy traffic on the motorway, constantly changing lanes trying to second guess which lane is going to move quicker. The roadworks on the M8 in Glasgow have really brought these people out the woodwork, guys changing lanes 4 or 5 times without realising that a big reason for the traffic moving so slowly is because of people constantly changing lanes. 

It is incredibly petty, but there’s not many things more satisfying than seeing someone infront of you indicate into another lane, only for the lane you are in to start moving faster and you get to watch them fade in to the distance, fully in the knowledge that they are absolutely spewing. Extra points if you see them indicating back into the lane they had already been in, about 15 cars behind where they had been. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

guys changing lanes 4 or 5 times without realising that a big reason for the traffic moving so slowly is because of people constantly changing lanes. 

They're well aware that their lane hopping is a major reason as to why traffic builds up, the simple fact is they're ignorant c***s who don't care aslong as they get to their destination 30 seconds quicker because they're more important than everyone else.

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:

They're well aware that their lane hopping is a major reason as to why traffic builds up, the simple fact is they're ignorant c***s who don't care aslong as they get to their destination 30 seconds quicker because they're more important than everyone else.

I really don’t get it. Literally every car in every lane is crawling along at 8-10mph, and you’ve got people either darting in to a gap in the adjacent lane, or sitting with their indicator on hoping someone lets them in. I’m usually quite a courteous driver and will always allow cars to merge and leave a gap for cars joining the motorway etc.. But if I’m sitting in heavy traffic that is crawling along at a snails pace, and I see someone sitting with their indicator on trying to get in to the lane I’m in, I don’t leave a space. I just sit there thinking to myself what on earth has prompted this driver to suddenly decide ‘I need to change lanes’. 

There’s a section of road where the M74 ends and the M8 starts, just at the junction for the M77, where you get drivers who are absolutely desperate to get into the outside lane. Literally the minute the solid white line ends they are straight into the outside lane wether they are overtaking another car or not. This is actually good for me, as the lane I am in continues at a steady pace whilst the outside lane is nose to bumper. These people probably drive that section of road multiple times a week and still haven’t realised that the reason they are sitting at a complete standstill is because of people doing exactly what they have just done. 

Police say driver clocked in Ayrshire at ridiculous 148mph - BBC News
Definitely a cnut on the road- why would you drive at 148mph to get to Greenock?
Years ago I managed to get a 205GTI up to 141mph, I was driving away from Brechin though so I may well had been let off. Rightly so.