c***s on the road

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

by these "insulate Britain" fuckwits

They actually do just need running over. 

Now before you all accuse me of being a monster, by all means ask them to move. Once. If they don't, just keep going. 

Seeing blue light ambulances being stopped from reaching hospital with a patient by these "insulate Britain" fuckwits and the paramedic crew physically trying to drag the c***s off the road while other motorists scream at them to let the ambulance through is simply shocking. As one of the paramedics dragged a guy off the road two woman in their 60s dived under the wheels of the front line of vehicles. How any human being can think that's acceptable no matter what the cause is disturbing in the extreme.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

I'm going to guess a Venn diagram of these attention-seeking c***s and anti vaxxers would be a single bold circle. Utter cretins.

On 03/10/2021 at 09:04, keithgy said:

I actually saw a guy getting stopped by the traffic cops for going through a red light on St Vincent St,he made the error of nolooking behind him lol

Complicated story (sorry) but I’ll try and keep it short.

Now near 25 years ago I was in Glasgow dropping off keys at an address on W George St when my next move was to head north up W Nile St. (The Wagamama/Pizza Hut/Yo Sushi/Starbucks/Nile Bar junction depending on your age). 

I parked on a double yellow (I know @keithgy, you’d never do that) at the junction on the RHS of the street, dropped the keys and waited for the red light. As soon as it came on, I was off like a scalded cat, left turned north across three lanes of traffic and away. Job done! 

Except I hadn’t seen two of Strathclyde’s finest mounted Polis who had been waiting patiently at their red light on W Nile St. 

25 years on, and with a fairly wide network of friends in the city, it seems I’m still the only guy to have been chased up W Nile St by two Constables on cuddys in my Renault Laguna and given a ticket.

Kids these days, etc, etc….pffft….

Edited by alta-pete

Just seen a blonde lady in a high viz jacket badly driving an HGV. All over the lanes. There’ll be deaths. God bless Boris and the nutty Tories.

Still, on the plus side, Boris saviour of the woman, can go back to this post and prosecute me for my misogyny.

It was just by chance this first one I noticed was a woman. I suspect there will be a lot more shitty HGV driving in the near future.

#BrexitBonus

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Just seen a blonde lady in a high viz jacket badly driving an HGV. All over the lanes. There’ll be deaths. God bless Boris and the nutty Tories.

Still, on the plus side, Boris saviour of the woman, can go back to this post and prosecute me for my misogyny.

It was just by chance this first one I noticed was a woman. I suspect there will be a lot more shitty HGV driving in the near future.

#BrexitBonus

^^^Standing on Pigeon Street

clara.jpg.047ce281f0791effbcb1ac61bb0f33fc.jpg

#BrexitBonus

Wouldn't trust 99% of HGV drivers to drive a Mini nevermind a truck, they all drive like wankers.

I had to go to Belfast the day to collect one of the grandsons from his school, and on the way back I was just going onto the slip road at the roundabout taking you back out of the city at Fortwilliam when this lunatic came flying across 5 lanes of traffic and cut in in front of me.

Now I know you haven't got a lot of time to get from the rhs of the motorway (if you're coming from Carrickfergus) to the slip road, but I had managed to complete the same manouvre without causing any problems.

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

This was one lucky c**t on the road

That's the sort of thing you'd see in an American movie and shake your head saying "that would never happen in real life"! :lol:

16 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
32 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Wouldn't trust 99% of HGV drivers to drive a Mini nevermind a truck, they all drive like wankers.

Were you not aware that they are all heroes who should be paid footballers wages? You must have missed the all important Facebook memes.

Facebook was down m9

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I had to go to Belfast the day to collect one of the grandsons from his school, and on the way back I was just going onto the slip road at the roundabout taking you back out of the city at Fortwilliam when this lunatic came flying across 5 lanes of traffic and cut in in front of me.

Now I know you haven't got a lot of time to get from the rhs of the motorway (if you're coming from Carrickfergus) to the slip road, but I had managed to complete the same manouvre without causing any problems.

This all reminds me of the map at the beginning of Game of Thrones.

Uber driving c***s who merge onto a motorway without indicating and just keep going into the outside lane which, had you not anticipated such cuntish behaviour would have resulted in them firing you and your two year old daughter into the central barrier.

c**t had passengers tae. Uber c**t.

1 hour ago, MP_MFC said:

Uber driving c***s who merge onto a motorway without indicating and just keep going into the outside lane which, had you not anticipated such cuntish behaviour would have resulted in them firing you and your two year old daughter into the central barrier.

c**t had passengers tae. Uber c**t.

That's why I don't use Uber and the like. They're the worst cnuts on the road. Probably don't have insurance or licences half of them.