c***s on the road

8 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I had this issue once. Only problem was the guy walked out when the lights were green and he ended up going over my bonnet.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

I’m amazed it doesn’t happen more often.  My wife is in Dundee city centre far more often than I am and says she sees it quite often there.  Crazy (and dangerous) behaviour.

On 26/09/2021 at 10:20, superbigal said:

So everyone knows how many kilometres to the litre they get ?
I think not.
My jalopy still does 45 miles per gallon thank you.

20.6km per litre. 

A bit of a cheat but my car tells me as I drive in kms

M4/m5 this morning. 

Bunch of c***s

Especially 

Kid in a fiesta who overtook me and pulled in about a metre in front of me before slamming on his brakes to get onto the slip road. 

Woman in a bright purple Jag flashing her lights a foot from my back bumper for the two minutes it took me to overtake a van. 

The uncannily large number of people that overtook me only to slow immediately causing me to inadvertently undertake. By the fourth of these c***s i was becoming paranoid that i was being targeted in some sick game. 

c***s in a car park, blazing drunk old bam dressed all in pink sauntering down the middle of the road going into the car park. When I got out the car I heard her shout at me "Here mate... " and then it was just indecipherable words. Could have been happy words or angry, I've got no idea, absolutely out yer bonce on a Wednesday at dinner time though, some life. 

Cnut that broke down on the Edinburgh Bypass this evening. It took me over an hour to get from the Gyle to the Baberton junction only to find said broken down cnut wasn't even on either lane but on the slip road.

All those that slowed down to look at a broken down car are bigger cnuts .

c***s in a car park, blazing drunk old bam dressed all in pink sauntering down the middle of the road going into the car park. When I got out the car I heard her shout at me "Here mate... " and then it was just indecipherable words. Could have been happy words or angry, I've got no idea, absolutely out yer bonce on a Wednesday at dinner time though, some life. 
I'm going to guess Lidl on Balmore Road. Sounds about right.

Last time I was in there two women were having a shouting match across the shop from two different till queues. They were still at it outside the shop when I was stuck in traffic on my home.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I'm going to guess Lidl on Balmore Road. Sounds about right.

Last time I was in there two women were having a shouting match across the shop from two different till queues. They were still at it outside the shop when I was stuck in traffic on my home.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

And that's probably a quiet night! 

I was stopped at temporary traffic lights this morning. When they changed the cotr in front hadn't noticed them change for about five or so seconds before moving off. He gave me a wee apologetic wave as he started which I thought was decent of him but he then got through when the light was at amber and I had to stop(again.) I was, however, flaabergasted when the cotr behind me overtook me and went through a blatant red light.

I was stopped at temporary traffic lights this morning. When they changed the cotr in front hadn't noticed them change for about five or so seconds before moving off. He gave me a wee apologetic wave as he started which I thought was decent of him but he then got through when the light was at amber and I had to stop(again.) I was, however, flaabergasted when the cotr behind me overtook me and went through a blatant red light.
I've seen that a few times over the last few months, once with someone coming up from about 5 or 6 cars behind to go through as everyone else stopped for the light changing.

I was behind someone this morning where there are traffic lights because the road narrows to go through a tunnel below the canal. For some reason he stopped a few car lengths back from the traffic lights and you could see a car coming in the opposite direction stopping at the lights on their side. The lights are obviously the type that can sense if anyone is waiting so after a pause they changed and the guy coming towards us came through. Rather than thinking he should edge up to the lights the guy in front of me decided they were broken and drove through the red light. I moved up and about 10 seconds later the lights changed.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Michael W said:

I'd never previously realised how many petrol stations were built near roundabouts. 

More than a few clogged up over the last week by panic merchants. 

It's been so bad down here that Nottingham City Buses have had multiple route diversions around queues for filing stations.

Oh and this is just gold.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-58767230

9 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:

It's been so bad down here that Nottingham City Buses have had multiple route diversions around queues for filing stations.

Was just coming on here to link that. Get it right round every single one of those utter c***s.

Last night at the junction of Hanover Street and Princes Street. 

A fat bearded cyclist going along Princes Street had decided that the red light didn't apply to him as he's a cyclist (not correct) and was still cycling past the RSA building as the traffic from Hanover Street and myself advance into Princes Street. Fat fucker even has the cheek to look annoyed when I go close to him trying to turn to go up the Mound.

Keep that up, Pal, and I predict another accident fatality statistic 

On 01/10/2021 at 22:15, Forest_Fifer said:

Chasing tankers for the Guzzolene!!😂

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Last night at the junction of Hanover Street and Princes Street. 

A fat bearded cyclist going along Princes Street had decided that the red light didn't apply to him as he's a cyclist (not correct) and was still cycling past the RSA building as the traffic from Hanover Street and myself advance into Princes Street. Fat fucker even has the cheek to look annoyed when I go close to him trying to turn to go up the Mound.

Keep that up, Pal, and I predict another accident fatality statistic 

I actually saw a guy getting stopped by the traffic cops for going through a red light on St Vincent St,he made the error of nolooking behind him lol

Edited by keithgy

Head of the petrol retailers association on the news when asked about the impact of the army deployment replied "it's disappointing to see them deployed to areas like Grangemouth and Teesside when the main shortage is in the SE of England". Grangemouth, Teeside, wonder why they have been deployed to those areas....you know the ones where the petrol is refined and stored !!!

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Seeing blue light ambulances being stopped from reaching hospital with a patient by these "insulate Britain" fuckwits and the paramedic crew physically trying to drag the c***s off the road while other motorists scream at them to let the ambulance through is simply shocking. As one of the paramedics dragged a guy off the road two woman in their 60s dived under the wheels of the front line of vehicles. How any human being can think that's acceptable no matter what the cause is disturbing in the extreme.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk