c***s on the road

4 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Almost a daily occurrence I'll have a moan in the car about this. It's fucking laziness or not concentrating, I feel the majority of drivers on the road treat driving as a secondary task and something else is occupying their brain at that moment. People often get pissed off at me not listening to them in the car, it's purely because driving deserves 100% focus. 

That's what I tell my wife, anyway.

Pulled into a car park to about turn today, turns out I shouldnt have as its a one way. Fair enough.... Except some wee w**k pulled in behind me, stopped his car in front of mine and gave me a load of attitude about how its one way, its for the safety of me and my child (in the car with me) and rilled his eyes when I said I hadnt realised. Honestly I dont know what gets into folk to get out a car and give a complete stranger lip like that. I sort of took the "aye fair enough attitude" for about 10 seconds, but after that was gettong royally fucked off with this guy. Had my daughter not been there I wouldn't have been as civil as I was. An exasperated nod towards his car was enough to make it clear I felt he had overplayed it, but really.... Do folk not realise in this day and age its not the best idea to chew out a complete stranger?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Pulled into a car park to about turn today, turns out I shouldnt have as its a one way. Fair enough.... Except some wee w**k pulled in behind me, stopped his car in front of mine and gave me a load of attitude about how its one way, its for the safety of me and my child (in the car with me) and rilled his eyes when I said I hadnt realised. Honestly I dont know what gets into folk to get out a car and give a complete stranger lip like that. I sort of took the "aye fair enough attitude" for about 10 seconds, but after that was gettong royally fucked off with this guy. Had my daughter not been there I wouldn't have been as civil as I was. An exasperated nod towards his car was enough to make it clear I felt he had overplayed it, but really.... Do folk not realise in this day and age its not the best idea to chew out a complete stranger?

You obviously weren’t wearing you’re hoodie or he would have been to scared to approach you.

Shat it.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

If he tried that with the wrong boy he'd have ended up in A&E.

Two c***s on the the road thread for this pish.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Shat it.

Its inevitable that my daughter will see me getting filled in by a stranger, i'm just trying to prolong the illusion

27 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

If he tried that with the wrong boy he'd have ended up in A&E.

This is precisely my point. Theres so many raging wankers out there, i'm not an angry person and this guys attitude rubbed me up the wrong way. Its pretty easy to envisage someone giving him more than he wanted back. 

14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I turned the wrong way on to a one way street last week, whilst in London with work. An oncoming car kindly slowed down, flashed his lights and had the courtesy of allowing me to quickly pull over and do a u- turn to drive off safely. 

I can’t understand, for the life of me, why folk like you encountered in the supermarket need to be so hostile at every single thing. It’s the same when you are turning left into slow moving traffic; there’s always a handful of arrogant clowns who stare ahead, not letting you in before someone with a bit patience and decency allows you to join the traffic. 

Why the guy decided to pull up, basically block you and then decide to go off on one is mental, when you read daily of folk getting a kicking or worse for less!

I was the c**t on the road today. Drove 200m along the tram lines in Zaragoza while pedestrians gave me cheery shouts and waves. 

Eventually one of them waved me down and using sign language and his only English phrase - "excuse me", he got me to safety 😀 

13 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Wouldn't catch me giving myself the beamer of filling up with fuel today.*

*I went last night.

I had to, we're going somewhere tomorrow. Morons, morons everywhere. 

< 1% of UK filling stations have some delivery issues = everyone and their dog hitting the pumps, brimming their cars, filling every available container. My local Tesco was queueing from the pumps back to the turn off the main road, to the point that staff were having to direct traffic.

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

How fucking pathetic is British society? You'd think they'd have learnt whilst they're still sitting on 300+ toilet rolls and bags of dry pasta.

Don't come begging to me when they run out, I've still got some of my Chinese bog roll stash left from last Spring.