c***s on the road

Was trying to get out of Fife via the Queensferry Crossing late afternoon yesterday, traffic was choked and barely moving from a good few miles from the bridge.
Can't be this many people who live in Edinburgh but work in Fife, so must be a bump or a breakdown I thought, as I trundled along at about 5mph.
I eventually found out that the choke point was the exact spot where the guys were all roped up and washing the dirt off of the cables - people were slowing down to watch.
Humans are arseholes. 
I get so tempted to ram cars in front of me when they're slamming on the anchors to look at something.

On 02/09/2021 at 00:20, Christophe said:

Was slowly moving along a single lane approach towards a roundabout in St Helens today, traffic busy. A junction on my left with cars pulling out of a local hospital, made up of two lanes. As i wasn't going to get across the junction and tuck in on the other side i stopped to allow the left lane of the hospital exit traffic to merge in front of me on the main road. Young bint in the right hand lane exit takes this as her cue to fly out and turn right without so much as a glance at any traffic coming from the roundabout in that direction and ploughs side on into another motor that didn't have a chance in hell of seeing her until she emerged into her side door. Watched the whole thing unfold in slow motion, thinking "she's going to look, she's going to look, SURELY TO f**k SHE'S GOING TO LOOK?". 

I take it the Police were informed.

It's perhaps not a case of dangerous driving but certainly sounds like a case of careless driving and a court appearance should follow...

Everytime I'm up in the Highlands the amount of folk who refuse to pull in to let a tailback of folk behind them get past. I know folk always go on about campervans but it's mostly cars. I think the motorhomes just stick out but some of those windy as f**k roads are a nightmare to overtake on. Just pull over for two minutes. Arseholes. 

Everytime I'm up in the Highlands the amount of folk who refuse to pull in to let a tailback of folk behind them get past. I know folk always go on about campervans but it's mostly cars. I think the motorhomes just stick out but some of those windy as f**k roads are a nightmare to overtake on. Just pull over for two minutes. Arseholes. 
I've found tractors and HGVs to be the worlds worst for this, just completely oblivious to the 25 cars behind them.

Well well well. This is interesting.

IMG_6835.jpg

Will this lead to more c***s on the road? It probably will won’t it? Personally I’m happy with that. I learned to tow a trailer while I worked in New Zealand fairly quickly. I turned up to work one day and was told to drive a small flatbed truck with engine breaks and a massive trailer attached, having never done so before. That was bit mental but I managed fine. Was a bit annoyed when I got back got the UK and discovered you need to sit a test. I really don’t think a test is necessary. Unfortunately this might mean COTR (c***s on the road) will start towing willy nilly with no idea what to do.

I'm guessing it's already been mentioned, but the amount of wankers buzzing along the A9 bypass/Kelpies road is getting ridiculous. It sound like there's a rally taking place most nights.
Those fucking traffic lights, which I had intended ranting about on here anyway, ought to slow them down. For about 20 fucking minutes at least

folk that block the entrance to petrol stations because the pumps for their side of the car isn't available, just f*ckin pull in and wait behind the pump.
Folk that preceded to do their weekly shopping at a petrol station instead of paying for their fuel and parking elsewhere.