c***s on the road

My wife drove part of the way back from a few days away....in the outside lane of the motorway for about 60 miles at about 60 miles per hour. Constantly complaining that the roads were congested.

Eventually fear for my life got the better of fear of her and I said I'd take over.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

On 16/08/2021 at 17:51, parsforlife said:

No, its not acceptable for you to sit in the outside lane on the motorway doing 50 for miles. Fud

Absolute c**t muscle today at the petrol station. Its rammed out, half the pumps not in use, I'm behind a guy who's just finished filling up, paying at pump.  Gets back into his car and proceeds to f**k around on his fone waiting for his fat mess of a bird inside. I sit seething like f**k for about a minute before jumping out and chapping his window, asking if he can pull forward and park In the air bay or hoover bay. c**t wouldn't even wind down the window, mumbling and pointing to the kiosk. I said to him that he was a fat, fucking ignorant c**t of a person, and get back to my motor. By this time the old dear in her 70s behind me is out too, rapping on his window asking him what he thinks he's playing at. By this time he's pulled forward mouthing off.

What planet do these people live on that think this is acceptable behavior? Such an ignorant omnicunt all to save his fat breed of a bird wobbling a few steps further than she had too.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

Goes without saying that it was a private hire cab but going down Dalkeith Road I am in the outside lane and this knobend is in the bus lane on the left. Nothing wrong with that as taxis can use the bus lane.

Except that they often use it to cut you up as there will inevitably be a parked car (it's not a permanent bus lane). Mr Cunty Cab undertakes me, reaches the parked car, tries to nudge in and looks annoyed when I properly sound my horn in warning. It *might* have been polite to have let him go in front but I am unaware of any law that says you must 

Has anyone ever reported a taxi driver to the licencing authorities for bad driving? Is it worth it?

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Goes without saying that it was a private hire cab but going down Dalkeith Road I am in the outside lane and this knobend is in the bus lane on the left. Nothing wrong with that as taxis can use the bus lane.

Except that they often use it to cut you up as there will inevitably be a parked car (it's not a permanent bus lane). Mr Cunty Cab undertakes me, reaches the parked car, tries to nudge in and looks annoyed when I properly sound my horn in warning. It *might* have been polite to have let him go in front but I am unaware of any law that says you must 

Has anyone ever reported a taxi driver to the licencing authorities for bad driving? Is it worth it?

Not sure who the c**t on the road was in this situation.  

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Not sure who the c**t on the road was in this situation.  

Will try not to pre-judge it, but how fast moving/flowing was the traffic? Sounds like it would be fairly slow moving in which case I'd treat it as merge in turn, can't mind the exact wording (cant mind if it only applies to lane closures) but the gist is that if everyone tries to make use of all the available road space it actually improves the flow of traffic. They're not doing anything wrong up to the point where they reach the parked car, if they've done a fling-on-the-indicator-and-bully-my-way-into-the-lane-i-want then maybe, especially if the traffic is reasonably fast flowing in the outside lane.

Ordinarily in that scenario as described I try to adjust speed a little and let a gap open up for any car to come in, doesn't make any odds to me whether its a bus, car or taxi.

Also, as above I'm trying not to pre-judge it, but if its moving slowly enough that you can let the taxi out without having to worry about something slamming into the back of you then why not just do it, it won't make much, if any, difference to your journey time seeing as odds are you'll be stuck behind someone at a red light before too long anyway.

No, I'm not a taxi driver, ha.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

It was a fling the blinkers on (if even that) and bully your way in job. So he was a cnut. 

TBH if the roles were reversed and I was in the lane with the blockage I would either let the traffic flow past until there was a gap and it was safe to switch lanes or graciously accept someone letting me in but I wouldn't expect that to happen automatically 

Got stuck behind a c**t driving up the a82 to fort william the other day who was doing 45 max & braking everytime a car came in the opposite direction, even the citylink bus left him. There should be a special place for folk like that

9 minutes ago, garybs said:

Got stuck behind a c**t driving up the a82 to fort william the other day who was doing 45 max & braking everytime a car came in the opposite direction, even the citylink bus left him. There should be a special place for folk like that

On the citylink bus as a passenger instead of driving there car ? 

I was behind a fella a while back for a good 2mins who was atrociously bad at driving in every way.

Anyway we both pull into the Morrisons petrol station and to add to his list of crimes he stops at the back pump even though the pump Infront of him was empty.

As I go round him I'm staring absolute daggers because our petrol station only has a couple of pay at the pump so I couldn't just go to another pump.

To add to my fury the absolute oxygen thief then went inside to pay for his petrol. I was absolutely lost for words how shit a driver and thick as mince this c**t is

I was behind a fella a while back for a good 2mins who was atrociously bad at driving in every way.
Anyway we both pull into the Morrisons petrol station and to add to his list of crimes he stops at the back pump even though the pump Infront of him was empty.
As I go round him I'm staring absolute daggers because our petrol station only has a couple of pay at the pump so I couldn't just go to another pump.
To add to my fury the absolute oxygen thief then went inside to pay for his petrol. I was absolutely lost for words how shit a driver and thick as mince this c**t is
Sounds like an ignorant c**t being an ignorant c**t tbh.

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Sadly not unusual, but my c**t on the road today was a lorry driver on the A9 going north who spent a whole dualed overtaking stage passing another lorry by going 1 mph faster. What a c**t. :angry:

Happens all too often.  The split just south of Dalwhinnie is bad for lorries doing that.

What's the justification in taxis being allowed to use bus lanes? Half the time they've got no passengers so it's not really about letting more people (other than taxi drivers) move quicker in the same way it is for buses.

9 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
On 22/08/2021 at 19:47, tamthebam said:

What's the justification in taxis being allowed to use bus lanes? Half the time they've got no passengers so it's not really about letting more people (other than taxi drivers) move quicker in the same way it is for buses.

They may be on there way to pick up a passenger this saving them waiting in the traffic ,making public transport ie taxis faster than driving your own car (until they then take the detour home after they pick you up)