c***s on the road

The video shows him steering with his elbows while peeling the banana, it's pretty bad. He launches the skin out the window which is a hanging offence in my book.
Shocking, everyone knows you drive with your knees whilst peeling a banana.

4 hours ago, GordonS said:

The video shows him steering with his elbows while peeling the banana, it's pretty bad. He launches the skin out the window which is a hanging offence in my book.

I've played enough Mario Kart to know how dangerous it is to hit a banana skin at full speed.

5 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Absolutely absurd behaviour. What possible reason could someone have for being so opposed to an item that is designed solely to stop themselves from dying? Even if you don’t give a shit about other people’s safety, this is an item purely to save you. To go to the extent of having a spare seatbelt clip in to avoid wearing one is just ludicrous.

ask Anti Vaxers i'm sure they'll come up with a reason

22 hours ago, GordonS said:

Still amazing he wasn't killed though, considering he took his seatbelt off. He put it on when he pulled up behind a police car at a roundabout, then took it off again as soon as it was out of sight. He was using a spare seatbelt clip in the slot to stop the alarm from binging.

He'll be driving again in only five years.

I suspect one of the charges was contravention of Section 2 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 (dangerous driving).

Contravening S2 means you have to sit and pass the extended driving test before you get your licence back. So he could be driving again in 5 years but only once he's passed the extended test.

17 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

People who charge onto the outside lane of a roundabout while there’s a car in the inside lane.

Dangerous c***s.

Had a c**t do that to me yesterday as I was exiting, nearly hit someone else trying to avoid him.

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:
58 minutes ago, eez-eh said:
People who charge onto the outside lane of a roundabout while there’s a car in the inside lane.
Dangerous c***s.

You'll need to explain that one a bit better.

In my case it was trying to overtake me on the outside lane while I was signalling left to exit.