c***s on the road

Assuming you live in a rural area going by your football team, I can almost understand that. But the Evoque would be fucking useless off road or indeed on a snowy country road! 
I've always viewed it as a woman's car tbh. And why are they always in white? 
Nah I don't live in a rural area. We do have a relatively big town doon here [emoji38]

9 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

The auto shop here does them for 40 pound a pop.

Think there just for fannys. 

Folk are paying £40 for that :lol: I thought it would have been about a fiver. More money that sense.

2 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

The auto shop here does them for 40 pound a pop.

Think there just for fannys. 

Number plates on fannys? When did this start?

On the subject of plates, what's with the ones with letters that seem to be embossed? Is this the latest in "avoid speed cameras" technology?
As far as I'm aware it's just so called fashionable and doesn't affect speed cameras at all. For wankers then as suspected.

19 hours ago, Michael W said:

The reason most people buy the likes of an X5  is that they can't drive properly and get one full in the knowledge it's larger than most cars on the road so people will generally yield to them to avoid coming off worse. Said inability to drive is therefore compensated for through what is essentially fear.

I have noticed BMWs becoming more and more common recently. I imagine people have gotten fed up leasing Audi A5s and Mercedes C/E classes since every c**t and their dog has one? 

I rarely see a BMW that isn't a prize c**t these days, almost every motorway journey there's a BMW tailgating me, usually when there's traffic in front of me as well and I can't do anything about it. It's not as if I'm a slow driver either. 

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Range Rovers here. Can't move for them. Annoyingly I think the Evoque is a nice looking motor but I wouldn't buy/lease it as I think they're more a status symbol than anything else emoji38.png

The Range Rover thing is quite funny, all these c***s desperate to look like they have money and buying an absolute money pit of a car. There's actually more of them than BMW's on my estate, a couple with his and hers as well. It's mental the amount of money sitting in peoples driveways round here and I always feel like, are they seriously earning that much to comfortably afford these cars or are they leased or PCP with huge monthly payments and just accepting that in order to keep up with... whoever they are keeping up with. Could be I'm just a miserly b*****d.

The Range Rover thing is quite funny, all these c***s desperate to look like they have money and buying an absolute money pit of a car. There's actually more of them than BMW's on my estate, a couple with his and hers as well. It's mental the amount of money sitting in peoples driveways round here and I always feel like, are they seriously earning that much to comfortably afford these cars or are they leased or PCP with huge monthly payments and just accepting that in order to keep up with... whoever they are keeping up with. Could be I'm just a miserly b*****d.
They'll be leased. The website I looked at for leasing had the Evoque cheaper than the car I was looking it which both annoyed me and shocked me. Regardless, I won't ever have a Range Rover.

Maybe judgemental but I reckon 99% of RR drivers are materialistic arseholes.

My company is shifting to Hybrids and there was a Range Rover (or might have been a Landrover) on the list initially but we discovered the fully maintained lease price was ridiculously high. Feedback from one of our sister companies was that RR spent significantly more time in the garage than other marques. 

South Bridge this morning. p***k on a motorised skateboard with headphones on in the bus lane. It's one of the busier roads and a route used by a lot of double deckers and lorries etc. 

He may have been a potential fatal accident inquiry but at least he stopped at the red light, unlike cyclists. 

My company is shifting to Hybrids and there was a Range Rover (or might have been a Landrover) on the list initially but we discovered the fully maintained lease price was ridiculously high. Feedback from one of our sister companies was that RR spent significantly more time in the garage than other marques. 
Range Rover is a model of car made by Land Rover

Dropped my daughter off at her work in Balfron this afternoon and came home over the Stirling straits. I was the seventh vehicle being led by an absolute c**t who wouldn't go over 30 (60 limit) for about ten miles on a road with limited overtaking opportunities. Drivers like that shouldn't be allowed on the road imo.

Also, roundabouts with traffic lights can get in the fucking sea.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Within the last couple years they've put lights on the Old Craighall roundabout and it has turned it into absolute chaos, it was absolutely fine before the lights.

You think so?? I thought it was worse before the lights, lost count of the amount of times I've nearly been wiped out by folk pulling out from the road from the services at the last minute 

Dropped my daughter off at her work in Balfron this afternoon and came home over the Stirling straits. I was the seventh vehicle being led by an absolute c**t who wouldn't go over 30 (60 limit) for about ten miles on a road with limited overtaking opportunities. Drivers like that shouldn't be allowed on the road imo.

Also, roundabouts with traffic lights can get in the fucking sea.
Same up here. 8 cars stuck behind some dithering old arsehole chundering along at 25mph from Glenesk to Edzell. A living breathing demonstration of folk who should be resitting their tests as soon as they hit pension age.

1 minute ago, feedback3 said:

The B966 is nearly 12 miles long - of if you prefer the length of 17 football pitches.   Why not downshift, MSM and overtake?   

Ah PB, it's been a while. 

Because there are hardly any overtake opportunities, it was busy as f**k with oncoming vehicles in any case and overtaking the offending old c**t plus the five vehicles between me and him probably wouldn't have been likely to result in anything other than an unpleasant head-on collision. 

Also, did you used to play football in close proximity to a black hole?