c***s on the road

On 03/05/2020 at 16:54, Stellaboz said:

Genuinely would have put the heid on him if we'd ended up parked at the same area.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
Just got started on by some absolute mad middle aged Turkish b*****d.

Mad c**t decided to get out and come up to start a fight.

Shat it

Looks like it. :P

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Driving through some small town on way back from a forest walk and come to turning left at a + junction. No lights on, same lights worked last weekend around same time. So slowly pull up to see how safe it is to go or if the lights have just been turned off or whatever. Don't want to get smashed up with my partner in the car obviously.

This middle aged c**t in a Golf pulls up behind, honks a couple of times then goes to pull out past me to turn left. Gave the mad idiot the middle finger and apparently In Germany or Turkey or wherever he's from that means I fucked his wife and sold his 10 year old daughter to Maddie's kidnappers.

Tried to cut me up as I pulled out in front of him and then had me slam on the brakes so he could stop me. Mad c**t decided to get out and come up to start a fight. My partner told me after he was shouting at me to get out as he was making the middle finger sign over and over. Decided to shout in English go get fucked you daft c**t etc,the lights were off you fucking idiot etc etc. Get get to your car you fucking idiot etc etc.
Silly fool kicks my tyre on the way back to his motor. Absolute heads gone.

So a Golf was the Ottoman's auto, man.. 

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Driving through some small town on way back from a forest walk and come to turning left at a + junction. No lights on, same lights worked last weekend around same time. So slowly pull up to see how safe it is to go or if the lights have just been turned off or whatever. Don't want to get smashed up with my partner in the car obviously.

This middle aged c**t in a Golf pulls up behind, honks a couple of times then goes to pull out past me to turn left. Gave the mad idiot the middle finger and apparently In Germany or Turkey or wherever he's from that means I fucked his wife and sold his 10 year old daughter to Maddie's kidnappers.

Tried to cut me up as I pulled out in front of him and then had me slam on the brakes so he could stop me. Mad c**t decided to get out and come up to start a fight. My partner told me after he was shouting at me to get out as he was making the middle finger sign over and over. Decided to shout in English go get fucked you daft c**t etc,the lights were off you fucking idiot etc etc. Get get to your car you fucking idiot etc etc.

Shat it

Yeah I thought that

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
9 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Shat it

Totally 

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Yeah I thought that

Started it as well

So he wasnae a delight then?

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sexist assumption M8, next you'll be asking if she had the painters in.

32 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Yes she did 

2 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

It turns out I am the sexist, shame on me. It was a man as well according to local media

Another nice mess you've got me into...

I passed a baldy guy in a Discovery who looked like he couldn't see when driving, zig zagging all over the road just about hit me near Barnard Castle.
Can probably close the thread now as I don't think we'll find a bigger c**t on the road.

28 minutes ago, microdave said:
1 hour ago, Super Tuesday said:
I passed a baldy guy in a Discovery who looked like he couldn't see when driving, zig zagging all over the road just about hit me near Barnard Castle.

Can probably close the thread now as I don't think we'll find a bigger c**t on the road.

5CD12111-A97D-4766-B7D0-EE2A68D3FE61.thumb.jpeg.bd64c98038f5e196b6882880ec567e40.jpeg