c***s on the road

12 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
On 24/12/2019 at 17:32, Empty It said:
People that slam the anchors on for green changing to yellow should be publicly executed.

You do realise that amber means stop?

Ach, you can usually get across before traffic starts coming the other way...

On 26/12/2019 at 08:32, NewBornBairn said:

Guy I knew had the most annoying driving style - he'd accelerate then coast... accelerate then coast ... accelerate then coast ...

This is very fucking annoying. It's not an enjoyable driving experience at all. 

On 25/12/2019 at 15:30, Jacksgranda said:

I used to travel fairly regularly with a man who would stamp on the brakes, if driving at night, when a car approached from the opposite direction. He also had a habit of turning round to talk to you if you were in the back seat. The last one into the car had to sit in the front passenger seat...

I was guilty of the first bit when I'd first passed, in the interest of confessing to driving sins. edit: maybe not quite stamping on the brake but certainly enough to kill off several MPH of speed. I don't do it anymore having been on the road in all sorts of conditions but it can be a tough instinct to get out of. I don't think it's even a conscious decision to brake, brain just goes "foot on brake now" to kill a bit of speed even when you're travelling at a perfectly safe speed within the limit.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

On xmas eve was driving to my mums with the bairn and the mrs.

Ok the M80 approaching the M876 (think that’s right) and an absolute c**t in a BMW with a personalised Reg pulls right up my arse. Now I drive a 107, it has no boot space so if I had to break in an emergency he was crashing right into my wee one.

Put my arm out to gesture back off, after all he’s speeding up my arse in a BMW SUV and my priority is ensuring my bairn is safe, instead I get full beams up my arse, him moving even closer, and then tooting his horn constantly until he overtook.

Hope he had a shit Christmas and his wife and kids left him.

Ok the M80 approaching the M876 (think that’s right) and an absolute c**t in a BMW with a personalised Reg pulls right up my arse. Now I drive a 107, it has no boot space so if I had to break in an emergency he was crashing right into my wee one.

Put my arm out to gesture back off, after all he’s speeding up my arse in a BMW SUV and my priority is ensuring my bairn is safe, instead I get full beams up my arse, him moving even closer, and then tooting his horn constantly until he overtook.

I fucking hate folk like that. Why can't they just overtake without being an arsehole.

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Obviously got a tiny cock.

The A1 just after Dunbar yesterday- the road drops down from dual carriageway to single near to Torness. Some p***k tries to overtake me just as the road narrows...that was a BMW SUV or similar..

Was in a McDonald’s drive thru the other day, the left lane was for car park entrance and right lane was for the drive thru and some w****r didn’t read the sign properly or realise what was going on and drove past about 6 cars that were queueing in the drive thru lane and then realised he was in the wrong lane and started indicating right in the hopes that someone would allow him to skip the queue because he had fucked up. Was funny to see.

Obviously got a tiny cock.
The A1 just after Dunbar yesterday- the road drops down from dual carriageway to single near to Torness. Some p***k tries to overtake me just as the road narrows...that was a BMW SUV or similar..

Think that’s probably a daily occurrence at that bit of the A1. Seen some clowns pull that stunt there a good few times.