c***s on the road

On 16/10/2019 at 22:54, MP_MFC said:

The amount of c***s running red lights at the moment is mental.

Did I miss a meeting? In the last week I've saw at least 3 people steam through long after where they could be considered an Amber gambler.

We should make them pay road tax, display number plates and get insurance. 

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

We should make them pay road tax, display number plates and get insurance. 

No-one pays a road fund licence if their vehicle has no emissions. Many have insurance and licence plates would require a redesign of bikes. Other than that great idea m9

3 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Also, anybody hanging junk, gee-gaws and tat from their rear view mirror is a c**t on the road as far as I'm concerned. 

You'll never get a burd if you don't have furry dice hanging from it and some cool sounds on the 8 track.

Edited by welshbairn

On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 22:54, MP_MFC said:

The amount of c***s running red lights at the moment is mental.

Did I miss a meeting? In the last week I've saw at least 3 people steam through long after where they could be considered an Amber gambler.

I work for UPS in the city centre of Glasgow and the amount of drivers I see jumping lights scary.i had a woman jump the lights at West Campbell/West George St and how I stopped a 6.5t van without hitting her I will never know.

I work for UPS in the city centre of Glasgow and the amount of drivers I see jumping lights scary.i had a woman jump the lights at West Campbell/West George St and how I stopped a 6.5t van without hitting her I will never know.

It was your subconscious telling you not to be the next Harry Clark.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

35 miles an hour on the open road. 35 f****** miles an hour! They actually speeded up when they got past the 30 mph signs!

It's not about getting to your final destination, it's about enjoying the scenery on the journey.

That'll be £35 please.

Best investment i've made for driving is dashcam cameras front and back.  I tend to be a more careful driver, other drivers (mainly behind) seem to check their own driving more and i might have video evidence if something untoward happens - either involving me or not.

Best investment i've made for driving is dashcam cameras front and back.  I tend to be a more careful driver, other drivers (mainly behind) seem to check their own driving more and i might have video evidence if something untoward happens - either involving me or not.

Grass

5 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

^^^

download.jpeg-4.jpg

12 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

There must be quite a lot of cars on the road with dashcams these days, but I've never noticed one. Are they huge?

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

There must be quite a lot of cars on the road with dashcams these days, but I've never noticed one. Are they huge?

If you tailgate the car in front, you'll hopefully see the wee camera on the car's back window.  Slam your brakes on for no reason in a line of cars, then kerching - £35 is yours no problem.

Apparently, that's the going rate (according to P & B users anyway).