c***s on the road

4 hours ago, Adam101 said:

I assume this is a primary school? I thought that their catchment areas are such that they are within walking distance, obviously not helped by folk parking on the pavement.

In a city maybe. Hardy teuchters often travel 30 miles or more to school. 

Not so much c***s on the road but c***s working on the road. A813 in dumbarton/bonhill closed for 6 weeks, everyone and their auntie using Renton road to get into Vale of Leven/Alexandria. Today some genius decided to put temporary traffic lights on the renton road, resulting in carnage. Who makes these decisions!!??

Arsehole overtook me today coming out of the village, fortunately for him there was nobody coming round the bend in the opposite direction going as fast as he was. 30% over the speed limit all the way into town, on numerous occasions on the wrong side of the white line, brake lights flashing at every bend.

Caught up with him at the 30 mph signs...

4 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Not so much c***s on the road but c***s working on the road. A813 in dumbarton/bonhill closed for 6 weeks, everyone and their auntie using Renton road to get into Vale of Leven/Alexandria. Today some genius decided to put temporary traffic lights on the renton road, resulting in carnage. Who makes these decisions!!??

People who realise that jeelyeaters shouldn't be allowed into the outside world.

• 3 weeks later...

South Ayrshire twat doing 30-40 in a SUV down the Stranraer road yesterday oblivious to the tailback behind them. Turned off at Maybole eventually. 

Didn't do anything to counter my feelings that SUV drivers are antisocial bellends.

7 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Some c**t has kindly scraped my cars front wing in a car park before fucking off without a note.

Hopefully they collide with a brick wall soon.

I never seen the incident but that was definitely a woman driver.

They're maniacs on the road.

21 hours ago, tamthebam said:

South Ayrshire twat doing 30-40 in a SUV down the Stranraer road yesterday oblivious to the tailback behind them. Turned off at Maybole eventually. 

Didn't do anything to counter my feelings that SUV drivers are antisocial bellends.

I was stuck behind the polis doing 40 in a 60 in the countryside for quite some distance the other day. Not sure why.

1 hour ago, nsr said:

I was stuck behind the polis doing 40 in a 60 in the countryside for quite some distance the other day. Not sure why.

Any overtaking opportunities? I'd bet 90% of drivers would shite it if there was despite there being 20mph to play with. 

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Any overtaking opportunities? I'd bet 90% of drivers would shite it if there was despite there being 20mph to play with. 

None that I would tried with the kids in the car.

c***s in a garage for this.

Took car in last week to get key scratches fixed on the bonnet.

All fine and well. However I forgot to take a picture of the mileage before handing the key in and it's came back with half a tank less, several 100km rolling it over 10000km (I FUCKING WANTED TO ROLL IT OVER TO 10000) and a snidey little empty can of red bull hiding in the holder behind the hand brake which sadly only noticed after a day. Fuckers are based literally around the corner but I have nothing to back me up, should I still go give them shit!?

All fine and well. However I forgot to take a picture of the mileage before handing the key in and it's came back with half a tank less, several 100km rolling it over 10000km (I FUCKING WANTED TO ROLL IT OVER TO 10000) and a snidey little empty can of red bull hiding in the holder behind the hand brake which sadly only noticed after a day. Fuckers are based literally around the corner but I have nothing to back me up, should I still go give them shit!?
I would. You should also record the confrontation and put it on YouTube as that's what is the thing to do nowadays. If it turns nasty you'll make enough money to be able to replace your car with a new one.

On the downside you may get hospitalised or die.

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Yes.  The spotty 18 year old apprentice has clearly fancied a trip to Tesco for his lunch and taken your motor.

Edit - Ok you're in Germany, Aldi then.

Edited by TheScarf

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

48 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I would. You should also record the confrontation and put it on YouTube as that's what is the thing to do nowadays. If it turns nasty you'll make enough money to be able to replace your car with a new one.

On the downside you may get hospitalised or die.

48 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yes.  The spotty 18 year old apprentice has clearly fancied a trip to Tesco for his lunch and taken your motor.

Edit - Ok you're in Germany, Aldi then.

Just ask who won the f****** war, that'll show them.