c***s on the road

On the M9 the other day heading to Edinburgh doing 70-ish, a car moving erratically caught my eye in the rear view mirror. A couple were arguing as he was driving and he kept swerving as he aggressively pointed at her and shouted. She then smacked him in the face twice. All at 70 mph. He was all over the road and last I saw was heading for the hard shoulder. 

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 21:19, pleslie99 said:

My wife is now an official c**t on the road. She's just reversed into my car bringing hers out the drive taking a big gouge out my front bumper. Her banger doesn't have a scratch! Raging doesn't begin to cover it!

See the source image

8 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

On the M9 the other day heading to Edinburgh doing 70-ish, a car moving erratically caught my eye in the rear view mirror. A couple were arguing as he was driving and he kept swerving as he aggressively pointed at her and shouted. She then smacked him in the face twice. All at 70 mph. He was all over the road and last I saw was heading for the hard shoulder. 

Had this driving through Perth during the week. Citreon Picasso, driving through a 30 area with cars parked both sides and a bus heading towards him just randomly started swaying about and narrowly missed the bus who started tooting and flashing. 

Exact same kept happening after the bus incident. Looked for all the world like the driver was turned around facing the back seats most of the time as you could see the silhouette moving about. The "child on board" sign on the back window probably hints at what was happening.

Edited by RandomGuy.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Had this driving through Perth during the week. Citreon Picasso, driving through a 30 area with cars parked both sides and a bus heading towards him just randomly started swaying about and narrowly missed the bus who started tooting and flashing. 

Exact same kept happening after the bus incident. Looked for all the world like the driver was turned around facing the back seats most of the time as you could see the silhouette moving about. The "child on board" sign on the back window probably hints at what was happening.

The number of cars I've seen swerving on the M9 whilst the driver takes pictures of the Kelpies on his phone is unreal.

I have had the misfortune to drive along the length of the M8 several times in the last week. Why did the bother making it a three lane motorway when everyone sits in the middle fckn lane?
Maybe it makes me a c**t as well but I always try to make a point by undertaking the middle lane hoggers where possible.

Reading between the lines on this thread everyone on here is a brilliant driver and is quite capable of safely driving 10 mph above the national speed limit, yet the roads are full of arsehole drivers.

And people wonder why the law errs on the side of caution when it comes to setting speed limits?   

Reading between the lines on this thread everyone on here is a brilliant driver and is quite capable of safely driving 10 mph above the national speed limit, yet the roads are full of arsehole drivers.
And people wonder why the law errs on the side of caution when it comes to setting speed limits?   
Hit the nail on the head. If only we could ban those other folk from driving we could all safely motor along at 80mph and be so much more productive.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:
7 hours ago, Kmeister said:
I have had the misfortune to drive along the length of the M8 several times in the last week. Why did the bother making it a three lane motorway when everyone sits in the middle fckn lane?

Maybe it makes me a c**t as well but I always try to make a point by undertaking the middle lane hoggers where possible.

This is me too.

Theres a new practise in Inverness which involves slamming on the breaks on a roundabout to give way to someone waiting to come on to your left. Nearly arsed some fat fucking troglodyte yesterday.  Apparently it's becoming more common recently. Your average teuchter simpleton up here can barely navigate a roundabout at the best of times with out throwing this shit into the mix. Cretins.

19 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
On 2/28/2019 at 16:26, Kmeister said:

My step son is going through the courts on a charge of reckless driving for doing the exact same thing, right in front of the cops.

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChJfWNAr9MBDtBV-lxpk-kg

check out this self righteous bike w****r

goes through red lights on his bike and touches peoples cars, I’m hoping he gets banged

There is a good one where he argues with a couple of gas board workers. They threaten to give him a slap.

• 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Just had someone blast their horn at us while we waited for breakdown recovery because we had our baby out on the grass verge, well away from the road and were changing him. Aye we just stopped and fancied a picnic, p***k.

Did you change him in to someone who won't be raging at everything like his auld man?

• 2 months later...

In the last week nearly got hit by some idiot who thought it was a good idea to come round a corner - over the speed limit - and then try to overtake a cyclist on a bridge that is only wide enough for vehicles going in opposite directions. I managed to slam on the brakes. I was behind a tractor on a blind hill when we got overtaken by an eejit (the tractor was indicating right and turned off immediately after getting overtaken by said eejit). Finally at a roundabout with two lanes got undertaken by someone in a hurry who then took the third exit.

On 01/03/2019 at 05:33, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Theres a new practise in Inverness which involves slamming on the breaks on a roundabout to give way to someone waiting to come on to your left. Nearly arsed some fat fucking troglodyte yesterday.  Apparently it's becoming more common recently. Your average teuchter simpleton up here can barely navigate a roundabout at the best of times with out throwing this shit into the mix. Cretins.

It's in the same boat as old c***s who ( I think) were taught to stop at a roundabout, then look to see if they can go.  Instead of doing the normal thing and looking on approach and then going if it's clear.  The amount of times I've nearly rammed someones arse because of this must be in the 100s over the years.

image.jpeg.968c86a6c6c63ec92fbaf4b446327000.jpeg

Fucking go you stupid old fud!