c***s on the road

13 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

People who drive Minis.

Just because some stuntmen managed to weave in and out of traffic in The Italian Job doesn't mean it's a good idea for you to do it.

I have an irrational hatred of Minis. Possibly because Mini drivers tend to have an irrational amount of confidence in their driving ability.

FBWs

Full Beam Wankers; not the one's who don't have the time to switch them off on bendy back roads, but the roasters that purposefully drive about with them on in normal night time conditions. c**t behaviour of the highest order.

45 minutes ago, jofis said:

FBWs

Full Beam Wankers; not the one's who don't have the time to switch them off on bendy back roads, but the roasters that purposefully drive about with them on in normal night time conditions. c**t behaviour of the highest order.

Don't forget fog light fannies

I have an irrational hatred of Minis. Possibly because Mini drivers tend to have an irrational amount of confidence in their driving ability.
Plus they are wanky wee cars. It's like having a wee dog like a Yorkie, which just a hairy rat and not a proper dog.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2019 at 15:13, TheScarf said:

And side-light shitcunts.

I stumbled across a video on YouTube a couple of years ago which was a compilation of clips from someone’s dashcam, filmed at night in built-up areas and showed oncoming cars flashing him.

The purpose of the video? To have a go at the flashers because he had his sidelights on, which is all you need in a built-up area with streetlights.

Mr Logic would be proud. 

I can’t find it again unfortunately. 

today whilst crosssing aldi car park this young girl (massive wid) climbed into her bairn infested mini and put the foot down to accelerate rather than reverse. the kerb infront stopped her doing any damage of the side of the building. she got out all high pitched and shrieking shouting out at everyone around her.

im sure this was because she was in shock at her near miss with a fast moving building but she seemed like she was genuinely looking for someone to blame!

eta i buggered off inside for my corn flakes so no pics im afraid

Witnessed probably the worst piece of driving I've ever seen the other week coming out of Aldi in Camelon.

There is a set of traffic lights at a T-junction at the top of a hill and I noticed that the car in front was constantly rolling back then moving forward slightly then repeating this manouver. Naturally I stopped well back in case they wound up rolling into me and when the lights changed the car in front of them took off while this chap stalled and no one else made it through. When the lights turned green for a second time he managed to stall again and once again failed to get onto the main road. Instead of waiting for the lights to turn green again however he starts to edge slowly into the oncoming traffic through the red light, blocking cars travelling along the main road coming from the right. Lights at our side go green again and once again he somehow manages to stall the car and fail miserably at getting onto the main road. By this point other folk were over taking him in order to turn right themselves and as soon as the lights changed to red he finally managed to drive the 4 yards round the corner. I kind of hope that there was a problem with his car and that it wasn't simply sheer incompetance.