c***s on the road

It would be pretty unusual if it wasn't found to be your fault anyway.

100% his fault it's the inconvenience of me having to do everything with my insurance (they have waived the excess and i have protected no claims) but my premiums will go up next year through no fault of my own and my car will be off the road whilst getting fixed

6 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

3 times today I witnessed a white 4X4 not indicate at roundabouts.

Why is there a link between cars and shite driving behaviour?

We all know German car drivers are c***s but I give you 4X4 and especially white ones as c***s too

I hate white cars, you’re never sure if it’s a polis car from distance 

11 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

3 times today I witnessed a white 4X4 not indicate at roundabouts.

Why is there a link between cars and shite driving behaviour?

We all know German car drivers are c***s but I give you 4X4 and especially white ones as c***s too

You must have been driving over near where I live.  Was it being driven by an ugly-looking trophy wife?

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What is the fucking point in that?

Can't figure it myself either, but it seems to be quite popular round here.  Ugly wifeys who quite obviously don;t need to work, driving their 4x4 (that they can't park) less than a mile to drop their kids at the school, then 'doing coffee' and bitching or whatever they do, while normal people work.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone from Larbert area know what the deal is with the fliter lane for turning right into Larbert from Camelon side at the cross?

I often find myself utterly seething with people who dont draw forward thus activating the green light for turning right, but that fliter seems to have a mind of its own so maybe it doesmt work that way?

Anyway, it causes me deep seethe on a regular basis.

The lights at the Asda retail park are better fun.  Lights in both directions seem to be able to be on amber at the same time, so the amber gamblers coming out nearly interface with the ambler gamblers turning in.

YOU DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING FOG LIGHTS ON WHEN THERE'S A WEE BIT OF MIST.

Ah...that's better.

But seriously, why are people like this allowed on the road? 

Everyone should have to take a test on the responsible use of lights (not just fog ones). Those who pass will be allowed to fit front and rear missile launchers to their car for the purposes of eradicating those who fail. 

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

YOU DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING FOG LIGHTS ON WHEN THERE'S A WEE BIT OF MIST.

Ah...that's better.

But seriously, why are people like this allowed on the road? 

Everyone should have to take a test on the responsible use of lights (not just fog ones). Those who pass will be allowed to fit front and rear missile launchers to their car for the purposes of eradicating those who fail. 

The worst car for this is the Nissan Juke.

It has the treble light on each side all high up and it's like someone has stolen and attached the Floodlights from yer local football team to the car.

Hideous looking when it's dark.

The bitch in the Fiat 500 (what a fuckin surprise) that cut across my nose yesterday (I had to brake) coming off the Friarton Bridge to take the A9 Broxden exit then piddled up the hill at 40mph in her shit little car holding me up :angry: 

Can't figure it myself either, but it seems to be quite popular round here.  Ugly wifeys who quite obviously don;t need to work, driving their 4x4 (that they can't park) less than a mile to drop their kids at the school, then 'doing coffee' and bitching or whatever they do, while normal people work.

I think the phrase that would be more appropriate would be "Fat lazy c**ts".

Young c***s. who are unaware of how many useless old c***s and women driving 4x4's etc there are on the road with awful signalling and general awareness, who try to overtake on a roundabout with their razor sharp skills a week after passing the test.

13 minutes ago, nsr said:

People who trundle along the slip road joining the motorway, sticking rigidly to a speed far lower than the cars on the motorway are currently doing.

Aided my local authorities changing slip roads to a single lane preventing you from overtaking these kuntnuggets to get to a decent speed to join the carriageway safely :angry: