c***s on the road

54 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Be interesting to know what the correct response is in this scenario.

I'd have probably reacted the same way, but what are the rules?

If it had been a human being - emergency stop.

A horse - same (to protect your vehicle in addition to prevent injuring the animal)

A dog? Pretty sure you are required by law to stop.

You could argue that the driver behind should be at a sufficient distance to react safely to the vehicle in front carrying out an emergency stop...

Never knew that. Not that I have killed any. 

First c**t for today was the one at the head of a big queue that was driving at 30mph in a nsl zone. The second was the one that stopped near Bearsden cross to let another car out onto the main road. And the third was the one who caused me to slam on the brakes when he/she decided to turn on to the road in front of me. It was only a half hour drive for me too.

I've paid road tax, or whatever it's called by DD for years, don't they send a reminder to pay before tax expires and the future reminders afterwards? 

Or are they being clamped because of where they are parked?  Not much sympathy either way.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've paid road tax, or whatever it's called by DD for years, don't they send a reminder to pay before tax expires and the future reminders afterwards? 

When I moved house I told the DVLA and got my driving license changed, thinking that would cover the car and road tax too, so I didn't get a reminder and got clamped eventually. Sure that happens a lot. I'm not the most organized. On DD now.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

When I moved house I told the DVLA and got my driving license changed, thinking that would cover the car and road tax too, so I didn't get a reminder and got clamped eventually. Sure that happens a lot. I'm not the most organized. On DD now.

^^^Worse than Hitler.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Broxburn circle . Drivers that are c***s. Cutting in from outside Lane to inside Lane without zero space given. Yes you in the BMW you love are a c**t.
Yet I was the person told to calm down.
c**t

I know a BMW owner. A thundercunt of the highest order.

Coming off the Erskine Bridge southbound, where the motorway splits - left lane for Glasgow, right for Greenock and the twat in front of me (in the left lane) realises at the last second he's supposed to going right. When I say last second I actually mean already at the solid white lines with the chevrons between. Stands on the brakes then starts to indicate right but it's too busy to cross over and he (or she) comes to a complete standstill, luckily gets on to the chevrons leaving space for the rest of us to get by on the left. Saw him still there in my mirror as I disappeared around the corner towards the M8.

Coming off the Erskine Bridge southbound, where the motorway splits - left lane for Glasgow, right for Greenock and the twat in front of me (in the left lane) realises at the last second he's supposed to going right. When I say last second I actually mean already at the solid white lines with the chevrons between. Stands on the brakes then starts to indicate right but it's too busy to cross over and he (or she) comes to a complete standstill, luckily gets on to the chevrons leaving space for the rest of us to get by on the left. Saw him still there in my mirror as I disappeared around the corner towards the M8.

Sorry that was me

Been stuck behind 3 separate c***s this weekend. Common link between all 3 is that they all had a dash cam going, the wee one that hangs from the rear view mirror. 

Is this the universal sign of being a c**t driver? Two of the 3 qualified as c***s due to driving at at least 5mph below the limit, they'd be better with the dashcam pointing backwards, there was more chance of them being rear ended rather than running into something.

Today i have rear ended (no sniggering at the back) by a c**t with no insurance. So now having to spend the night dealing with my insurance company trying to get the damage sorted. Now i will be hit with an increase in my premiums because some arsehole couldn't insure his shitty 51 plate corsa.

1 hour ago, The Stig said:

Today i have rear ended (no sniggering at the back) by a c**t with no insurance. So now having to spend the night dealing with my insurance company trying to get the damage sorted. Now i will be hit with an increase in my premiums because some arsehole couldn't insure his shitty 51 plate corsa.

It would be pretty unusual if it wasn't found to be your fault anyway.

P.S. Sorry, thought you meant you rear ended someone rather than visa versa. See below.

Edited by welshbairn

58 minutes ago, The Stig said:

https://www.mib.org.uk/making-a-claim/claiming-against-an-uninsured-driver/

This will hopefully help.