c***s on the road

On 06/11/2017 at 10:40, Gaz FFC said:

Falkirk drivers will be familiar with the roundabout at St Mungos HS where regularly I see people sit in the right lane and then go straight ahead.

They have a have a fucking arrow painted on the road and 3 exits it's not fucking difficult to figure out which lane you should be in you useless cock.

It's the ones taking the first exit and not indicating on that roundabout that piss me off.

58 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

It's the ones taking the first exit and not indicating on that roundabout that piss me off.

Although I agree that happens in every roundabout.

For some reason people at the roundabout I mention think the right arrow is for the straight ahead lane and the left and straight ahead arrow are both for New Carron

7 hours ago, microdave said:

This was Asda in Clydebank this evening. Shout out to the c**t that braked sharply then indicated that they were turning left!

e7c6f877ac879c63b7a6502d84aa4a51.jpg

What a c**t.

Can I add the c***s who can't be bothered to find a parking space so they just add their own space at the end of a row of spaces. I think you'll find there isn't a space there for a reason. 

6 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Although I agree that happens in every roundabout.

For some reason people at the roundabout I mention think the right arrow is for the straight ahead lane and the left and straight ahead arrow are both for New Carron

Falkirk generally is full of people that can't follow simple road instructions.  Every time without fail that I drive up the town at the traffic lights at West Bridge Street there is somebody that goes in the lane clearly marked  'howgate only' and then has to cut accross me to get in the correct lane for going  past the howgate. Usually the same people that dont realise that bus lanes are only in operation at certain times of the day. 

So basically we should increase the speed limit to allow all the aforementioned c***s in this thread to drive even more dangerously...

Driving fast don’t necessarily mean that you are driving dangerously. As has been pointed out before technology has moved on massively since the 70mph speed limit was introduced and cars can stop in a hell of a lots less time. I know there are other factors involved in stopping distances but I would suggest it’s probably a lot safer driving at 80mph in a modern vehicle compared with driving at 70mph in a car from 1977 when the limits were introduced.

c***s that park in disabled/family bays when they have no reason to.

c***s who drive at 40mph on a 60mph Road then when they get to a 30mph they continue to drive at 40mph.

c***s who cross the Tay Bridge and think it’s acceptable to drive the entire length of the bridge in the right hand lane because they are going off in that direction a mile and a a half later.

1 hour ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Driving fast don’t necessarily mean that you are driving dangerously. As has been pointed out before technology has moved on massively since the 70mph speed limit was introduced and cars can stop in a hell of a lots less time. I know there are other factors involved in stopping distances but I would suggest it’s probably a lot safer driving at 80mph in a modern vehicle compared with driving at 70mph in a car from 1977 when the limits were introduced.

c***s who drive at 40mph on a 60mph Road then when they get to a 30mph they continue to drive at 40mph.

c***s who cross the Tay Bridge and think it’s acceptable to drive the entire length of the bridge in the right hand lane because they are going off in that direction a mile and a a half later.

Yes, but the problem is we are not all perfect drivers. Even disregarding the frankly careless and dangerous road users, we all make mistakes. A judgement of error (eg pulling out to overtake with a car doing 80 mph instead of 70 mph in the outside lane) will have catastrophic consequences. I'd rather we all calmed down a little and were a bit more considerate to each other. What is the big rush to get from A to B anyway? Better to err on the side of caution and acknowledge it's safer to keep the speed limit as it is... 

I'm gonnae be unique here and say fucking Grouse. 

On the M9 earlier doing about 75 and 1 of these fuckers comes running across me.

Rather than just flatten the guy I swerved round him and f**k only knows how I kept the car straight without doing a 360.

My arse was going like mad and no passenger to validate the heroic tale 

2 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Unfortunately many of these safe cars are driven by single celled organisms.

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

A few cars in the business park where I work have sprouted wheel clamps and big yellow stickers saying "Car Tax Unpaid" during this morning.

c***s Off The Road for as little while.

Delighted by this.  If you can't pay your road tax don't drive.

Can someone with more knowledge please shed some light on the minefield that is fuel prices.

So yesterday filled my car up at a Morrison’s in Edinburgh at 113.7 a litre. Was driving past Tesco in Dundee today and those robbing b*****ds are charging 119.9 a litre.

Now I get that petrol stations on motorways etc are different but why the f**k is there over 6p a litre difference between two supermarket petrol stations 60 mile apart. I get that Morrison’s might have got their delivery earlier and the wholesale price went up when Tesco got their but surely not enough for them though be charging 6p a litre more.

Just now, dundeefc1783 said:

Can someone with more knowledge please shed some light on the minefield that is fuel prices.

So yesterday filled my car up at a Morrison’s in Edinburgh at 113.7 a litre. Was driving past Tesco in Dundee today and those robbing b*****ds are charging 119.9 a litre.

Now I get that petrol stations on motorways etc are different but why the f**k is there over 6p a litre difference between two supermarket petrol stations 60 mile apart. I get that Morrison’s might have got their delivery earlier and the wholesale price went up when Tesco got their but surely not enough for them though be charging 6p a litre more.

Tesco are doing a 10p off a litre promotion if you spend more than 40 odd quid in the shop. Someone told me they always hike the price up first.