c***s on the road

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Agree wholeheartedly with the general sentiment, however, people who are responsible for point 2 do turn me into the lunatic in point 3 so they are a bit contradictory. Although in fairness I do settle for blaring the horn once and calling them whatever springs to mind at the time so not really excessive levels of seethe.

Id say that's entirely justifiable. I actually mean the folk who go out of their way following people. Actually going off route to rage

Guest Moomintroll
Id say that's entirely justifiable. I actually mean the folk who go out of their way following people. Actually going off route to rage

In that case I fully agree, funny to watch when it's happening ahead of you though.

I can't believe I've had the self discipline to wait 12 hours to post on here.

Where to start?

When you're on a motorway/dual carriageway and someone is close behind you in the outside lane, you pull in to let them past and instead they sit on your shoulder.  You absolute c***s I pulled in to let you pass!!!

People who don't want you to overtake.  You're doing your usual 77 mph on the Dundee/Perth road and have been gaining on the guy in front for a while, suddenly he's doing the same speed as you.

2 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Mini roundabouts!! What's so fckn hard about that ffs.
They always seem to be a problem in posh areas of Edinburgh. The two I'm thinking about are at the Braids and Polworth!

On the same topic. Mini roundabouts that are not placed properly. There is one near me that you can't actually turn right and not undercut the roundabout. It's about two metres too far along the road

Whilst technically not on the road average speed cameras are complete c**ts. The A9 and now the road between Dundee and Aberdeen mean just trundling along with the cruise control on. They take what little fun is left in driving away.

And finally truck drivers that insist on overtaking another truck and proceed to hold you up for at least a mile. 

Fucking this! Made even more infuriating if it’s on a hill or even the most minor of inclines, such as the section of the M8 passing The Pyramids at Bathgate, where it seems to take the p***ks about 6 or 7 minutes to overtake the other lorry.

22 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

c***s with shitty stickers on their motors that think they're amusing, nope they aren't even remotely funny you boring b*****ds.

Fuckers without indicators, damn you.

My ex had an ancient Fiesta with this sticker

FAIRYDUST_600PX-600x600.jpg.c1032c5a1b033379843776131f775791.jpg

A fair few folk had a laugh at me when I was driving it by myself.

The indicator thing is a c**t. Can't decide if it's more of a c**t than the folk who think an indicator is an right of way.  Audi's all seem to be fitted with both of these features.

c***s who speed up and pace you when you're overtaking them, forcing you to go faster than you intended.
c***s who you can clearly see need to overtake the car in front of them, yet they haven't worked it out. Then they pull out into the fast lane, in front of you, at the last second.
c***s who cant understand mistakes happen and follow soneone blaring their horn and screaming blue murder for 10 minutes.
c***s who don't fancy waiting in a queue and go along the next lane before bullying their way in at the last second. 

c***s who try to overtake you when it is dangerous.
Enjoy risking your life while driving your obvious penis extension while I hit the accelerator.

1 minute ago, superbigal said:

c***s who try to overtake you when it is dangerous.
Enjoy risking your life while driving your obvious penis extension while I hit the accelerator.

You shouldn't be on the road.

43 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

My ex had an ancient Fiesta with this sticker

The indicator thing is a c**t. Can't decide if it's more of a c**t than the folk who think an indicator is an right of way.  Audi's all seem to be fitted with both of these features.

They're total c***s

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

c***s that don't acknowledge I'm a good c**t for letting them through, although I, yes fucking me had right of way (women are the worse btw) 

Solve this by sticking to the rules regarding right of way. People behind you will appreciate it, even if they don't give you a wee wave or blind you by flashing their lights on your face.