Ayr United v Stranraer

Geggan taken of before ref got the bottle to act . And because Hammil was giving him no scope.

Hammil was very very lucky to last the game. An absolute thug who offers nothing to your team - don't think he managed a single successful challenge on Crawford.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Hammil was very very lucky to last the game. An absolute thug who offers nothing to your team - don't think he managed a single successful challenge on Crawford.

You don’t even know how to spell did you mean an absolute Adams.

5 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

You don’t even know how to spell did you mean an absolute Adams.

35 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

The thuggery started with Geggans two footed challenge in the first half, followed by two more which should have seen him having a early shower. Stranraer sending offs was correct. But Adams lunge at Robertson should at least given him second yellow card. He is biggest thug in our league. And the wee weasel that’s is your manager bullied the linesman the whole game.

22 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

Geggan taken of before ref got the bottle to act . And because Hammil was giving him no scope.

24 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Did he stand on the ball? thought it was an air shot, or that might have been a different incident I was thinking about. Truth be told, there was so many Stranraer calamities , it's hard keeping track of them.

There was a fresh air swipe in the first half, the boy thought he was Jarizinho, only to wrap his right leg round himself and fall on the ball. Hamills was in the second, when he and Boyle had to go off despite not getting treatment 

1 hour ago, somerset_lad00 said:

He did the same to Moore towards the end of the game when he grabbed his shirt and wrestled him to the ground.

I enjoyed this - mainly as I viewed it more as Hamill having a hold of Moore and trying to wrestle him to the ground, but Moorey outmuscling him and dropping Hamill to the deck. 

Decent performance in general. Good tactical change by McCall at half time. Weird actual atmosphere in the stand. The Hart story is brutal reading, what a fud and hope he never comes back.

I enjoyed this - mainly as I viewed it more as Hamill having a hold of Moore and trying to wrestle him to the ground, but Moorey outmuscling him and dropping Hamill to the deck. 
Decent performance in general. Good tactical change by McCall at half time. Weird actual atmosphere in the stand. The Hart story is brutal reading, what a fud and hope he never comes back.

One of my personal highlights but not as good as when Shankland responded to jeering from Stranraer fans by reminding them what the score was.

He better fucking stay

IMG_0958.thumb.PNG.f44a3e586826c89bab81f5fac5bdf7f6.PNGIMG_0959.thumb.PNG.35a7d3f03ee72dfcf23c53210e3d3a92.PNGIMG_0960.thumb.PNG.00b9eb064bad1f3a1194b685cc84dda9.PNGIMG_0961.thumb.PNG.9a9cf8ff67c41d0316d8a65ca7cc7a1d.PNG

Some glorious tears and snotters stuff here :lol: 

Any Stranraer fan on here brave enough to admit they posted any of these? :lol: Your players literally punched and kicked Jamie Adams in the face (something we'd all get the jail for had that been outside the ground before hand) but it's all big bad Ayrs fault :lol:

One of my personal highlights but not as good as when Shankland responded to jeering from Stranraer fans by reminding them what the score was.

He better fucking stay

Saw the funny side to this. Hilarious how offended some people got about it.
Similar to when a Stranraer supporter thought it wise to call Moffat a Girvan reject.

Archived