Ayr United v Stranraer

Saw the funny side to this. Hilarious how offended some people got about it.
Similar to when a Stranraer supporter thought it wise to call Moffat a Girvan reject.

Football fans have a great ability of being offended when it suits them. Can’t expect him to put up with the shite from away fans every time he goes near them.

Oh aye and I’m sure Moffat is considered to be Girvans greatest ever player by some fans.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the funny side to this. Hilarious how offended some people got about it.
Similar to when a Stranraer supporter thought it wise to call Moffat a Girvan reject.

I did spot Shankland giving some back to the away fans.

I don't get it when fans get all pissy when players give them some back when they take pelters all game (perfect example in the home end today when Hart answered back)

IMG_0958.thumb.PNG.f44a3e586826c89bab81f5fac5bdf7f6.PNGIMG_0959.thumb.PNG.35a7d3f03ee72dfcf23c53210e3d3a92.PNGIMG_0960.thumb.PNG.00b9eb064bad1f3a1194b685cc84dda9.PNGIMG_0961.thumb.PNG.9a9cf8ff67c41d0316d8a65ca7cc7a1d.PNG

Some glorious tears and snotters stuff here :lol: 
Any Stranraer fan on here brave enough to admit they posted any of these? :lol: Your players literally punched and kicked Jamie Adams in the face (something we'd all get the jail for had that been outside the ground before hand) but it's all big bad Ayrs fault :lol:

I want Anthony to tell me what awards Stranraer win at the end of the season?

It'll no be penalty taking awards anyway. Possibly best TKO?

Dunno but the fans are currently in the front running for the biggest bunch of whiners in the league.

I actually feel a bit hypocritical tbh. Spent ages last week arguing with a Forfar fan saying that if a player tries to get a player sent off then they should be punished but I’m celebrating Adams trying to get a reaction from Robertson so that he gets sent off.

I’ll admit fans are fickle but I never thought I’d be caught out in the space of a week.

There’s actually a lot less in the Robertson sending off than I remember. Makes it even more amusing I suppose.

There is - could have got away with a booking.

Literally nothing wrong with Adams tackle though - cleanly took the ball before the player was even there.

There is - could have got away with a booking.

Literally nothing wrong with Adams tackle though - cleanly took the ball before the player was even there.

Yeah it was a good tackle. But it was clear that he’s trying to get a reaction as the whistle had already gone.

6 hours ago, Sludden123 said:

1st sending off, he threw  2-3 punches and it also looked like he tried to knee Adams in the face. The second sending off was also for a punch and the ref seen it, so in both occasions the ref got it right, some of your players let your fans down today.

5 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Right in front of me.  Bell punched him on the ground, basically exactly like Robertson. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Your players literally punched and kicked Jamie Adams in the face (something we'd all get the jail for had that been outside the ground before hand) but it's all big bad Ayrs fault :lol:

9b93fdf9d4322e06f02ca7f3dd79f4b8--nfl-me

Yeah it was a good tackle. But it was clear that he’s trying to get a reaction as the whistle had already gone.

He's already committed to the tackle by the time the whistle goes IMO. I think it's a perfectly good tackle and any Stranraer fan that tries to compare Adams tackle to Turners shambolic effort is quite frankly outside of their mind!

To be fair I think he was already committed to the tackle. Don't really care either way - he really is worth every penny of the 20 games or so every season. I'm dreaming of a central midfield of Geggan and Adams - would be beautiful.

Archived