Ayr United v Stranraer

16 minutes ago, Sludden123 said:

Never head anything from where I was standing . Surely it can't have been a Ayr fan? 

I didn't see him to know if he regularly goes but to summarise  he had a go at Hart, Hart told him to leave and the guy was asking Hart to make him

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't see him to know if he regularly goes but to summarise  he had a go at Hart, Hart told him to leave and the guy was asking Hart to make him

Also another guy giving it the "we pay your wages" patter.

They pay their money so are quite entitled to voice their opinion but shouting abuse at him isn't going to help anyone.

With the way Stranraer were playing in the final 3rd Hart probably could’ve jumped into the SRE and punted him out without conceding a goal.

51 minutes ago, Mattmc said:

Didn’t get a good view of the Bell sending off but looks a bit like handbags and a delayed reaction from Adams who then almost rolls the whole way down to Prestwick Road.

Right in front of me.  Bell punched him on the ground, basically exactly like Robertson. 

2 hours ago, Mattmc said:

I’d imagine it was try and hold on to nil nil to half time the way things were going. Can only remember once the Belford took a while in the first half.
Think every match thread on this forum has someone accusing the opposition of time wasting. Not great but every team is guilty of it.
I’d imagine Adams was time wasting when he walked fifteen yards with the ball away from where Stranraer were due to be taking a free kick.
Or when Docherty kept moving the ball instead of placing in the spot the referee originally did.
Petty.

aye right

Good performance from Ayr, should have scored more. Embarrassing performance from Stranraer, time-wasting at 25 to 4 pretty much summed them up.

Whoever's Da that was who was shouting at Jordan Hart for absolutely nae reason, please ensure he is shipped off to another country as soon as can be arranged. Fanny.

9 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

aye right

The thuggery started with Geggans two footed challenge in the first half, followed by two more which should have seen him having a early shower. Stranraer sending offs was correct. But Adams lunge at Robertson should at least given him second yellow card. He is biggest thug in our league. And the wee weasel that’s is your manager bullied the linesman the whole game.

2 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

The thuggery started with Geggans two footed challenge in the first half, followed by two more which should have seen him having a early shower. Stranraer sending offs was correct. But Adams lunge at Robertson should at least given him second yellow card. He is biggest thug in our league. And the wee weasel that’s is your manager bullied the linesman the whole game.

Image result for gary lineker gazza gif

Geggan never had 3 two footed challenges so that’s a lot of shite.
Adams wasn’t booked before he went in on Robertson so that’s also a lot of shite.

Anyways hard luck in your cup final there’s always the other game later on in the season but I doubt you’ll have much luck then either.

3 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

aye right, get a grip. Your performance today was unfit for league 1.  Junior stuff I'm afraid.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Hammil wrestling Geggan to the ground inside the box was utterly ridiculous too - looked like he aimed a kick at him too. He got roasted all game - utterly done as a player.

How good is Lawrence Shankland.

Hopefully Wuffsters highlights will include Hamills burst in to the box where he stands on the ball and injures himself

Hammil wrestling Geggan to the ground inside the box was utterly ridiculous too - looked like he aimed a kick at him too. He got roasted all game - utterly done as a player.

How good is Lawrence Shankland.

He did the same to Moore towards the end of the game when he grabbed his shirt and wrestled him to the ground.

Keeping Shankland is now one of our top priorities. IMO he a lot like Preston with his hold up play and isn’t pushed off the ball easily. But he’s much smarter and a better finisher.

Just now, somerset_lad00 said:

He did the same to Moore towards the end of the game when he grabbed his shirt and wrestled him to the ground.

Keeping Shankland is now one of our top priorities. IMO he a lot like Preston with his hold up play and isn’t pushed off the ball easily. But he’s much smarter and a better finisher.

Shankland is immense in most games, Moffat superb again and Moore slotting in brilliantly. Mentions for Adams and Rose too.

Get Shanks signed up

4 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Geggan taken of before ref got the bottle to act . And because Hammil was giving him no scope.

Geggan taken of before ref got the bottle to act . And because Hammil was giving him no scope.

He was taken off because he was booked and McCall didn’t want him getting wound up and risk him getting sent off. Plus he took a knock in the first minute and was struggling for the rest of the half. A

17 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Hopefully Wuffsters highlights will include Hamills burst in to the box where he stands on the ball and injures himself

Did he stand on the ball? thought it was an air shot, or that might have been a different incident I was thinking about. Truth be told, there was so many Stranraer calamities , it's hard keeping track of them.

Archived