• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
AUFC 1910

Ayr United v Stranraer

SO YOU THINK AYR USHITED WILL WIN EASLY THEN

Calm down hen

In your opinion maybe but there is a small minority of Stranraer fans who hate us that much that they’d rather see us lose than their own team winning. Very sad. 

I hate all teams, even Stranraer some weeks.

Be interesting to see proof of anyone ever bothered that much about Ayr losing.

My opinion isn’t often shared by most Stranraer fans but I’m sure they’ll all agree a Stranraer win comes before any other football result.

Big day out for the yokels. No doubt their womenfolk will join them for a trip to civilisation and a chance to visit department stores for Christmas shopping. You can see why they get so excited about coming to the bright lights.

I'll be in Ayr for as short a time as possible, before calling in at the Wee Hurrie in much nicer Troon for my tea before heading back to civilisation

1 hour ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I'll be in Ayr for as short a time as possible, before calling in at the Wee Hurrie in much nicer Troon for my tea before heading back to civilisation

Troon = God's waiting room

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Troon = God's waiting room

Best wee toon in the Shire 

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/top-troon-restaurant-maccallums-hot-8566852

Enjoy!!

Something's telling me he'll go with all 3 strikers today.

Hart

Geggan Rose Higgins Boyle 

Docherty Adams Crawford 

Moffat 

Moore Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Fergusson, Reid, Forrest, McGuffie, McDaid, Gilmour

Personally I would drop Doc and have Geggan in midfield with Fergusson at right back, but just can't see him dropping Doc and can't see him no playing Adams or Crawford.

15 hours ago, monthe blues said:

SO YOU THINK AYR USHITED WILL WIN EASLY THEN

15 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Calm down hen

UNFAYR USHITED :lol:

12 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

You hearing voices son?

I hear voices in my head, they Council me, they understand, they talk to me.

21 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Something's telling me he'll go with all 3 strikers today.

Hart

Geggan Rose Higgins Boyle 

Docherty Adams Crawford 

Moffat 

Moore Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Fergusson, Reid, Forrest, McGuffie, McDaid, Gilmour

Personally I would drop Doc and have Geggan in midfield with Fergusson at right back, but just can't see him dropping Doc and can't see him no playing Adams or Crawford.

Until the defence starts behaving then playing three strikers would be one heck of a career gamble by McCall. Against Airdrie we didn’t have enough attacking passes to supply two strikers nevermind three. 

13 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Who is Hare-Reid?

Keeper from New Zealand born in Aberdeen...his highlight reel is in the Rumblings and Mumblings thread