Ayr United v Stranraer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To say that Adams tackle was "perfect but the whitstle had already blown" shows how much you know about football when you feel that it's ok to tackle someone when the whistle has blown and of course the player will react in the way that Robbo did yesterday.  Both reds were a joke but the ref was adamint to spoil the game yesterday as he was bad for both teams. Not bothered about geggan or turners tackle as they are the kind of tackles this game has lacked over the years. Ayr deserved the victory yesterday as we were very poor and didnt show how good we have been of late. Still think that raith are the best team in our league and after seeing Ayr for second time yesterday they are some way off there standard. Just another note the away facicilities at Somerset are some of the worst I have ever been to as a Stranraer fan. How a full time team can have that is beyond me.  Ayr will always be a league one side with that ground in that state!! 

To say that Adams tackle was "perfect but the whitstle had already blown" shows how much you know about football when you feel that it's ok to tackle someone when the whistle has blown and of course the player will react in the way that Robbo did yesterday.  Both reds were a joke but the ref was adamint to spoil the game yesterday as he was bad for both teams. Not bothered about geggan or turners tackle as they are the kind of tackles this game has lacked over the years. Ayr deserved the victory yesterday as we were very poor and didnt show how good we have been of late. Still think that raith are the best team in our league and after seeing Ayr for second time yesterday they are some way off there standard. Just another note the away facicilities at Somerset are some of the worst I have ever been to as a Stranraer fan. How a full time team can have that is beyond me.  Ayr will always be a league one side with that ground in that state!! 

Wipe your tears away and get it right up you.

11 minutes ago, mickmoorejnr said:

Just another note the away facicilities at Somerset are some of the worst I have ever been to as a Stranraer fan. 

You have somewhere to pish and sit/stand and watch the fitba, what else is it you're after and we'll look into it?

4 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

With the state your squads in you’ll be nowhere the playoffs m8

Keep the faith though, there’s always next season.

You seem upset. What's upset you? The truth about the tackles? The truth about the reds? The truth about your joke of a ground? Talk to me we are all mates here. Dm me chick x

18 minutes ago, mickmoorejnr said:

tumblr_nmgt94Ez6u1rte447o1_500.gif

You seem upset. What's upset you? The truth about the tackles? The truth about the reds? The truth about your joke of a ground? Talk to me we are all mates here. Dm me chick x

Why would I be upset that two of your players got sent off? You really are a strange little man but you’re from Stranraer so that’s not unusual.

At the end of the day you lost and now you’re rambling on about shite facilities making yourself look a right idiot.

6 minutes ago, WeAreAyr said:

You have somewhere to pish and sit/stand and watch the fitba, what else is it you're after and we'll look into it?

Apart from getting a hard hat when I entered the ground. Toilets was something you would find in a third world country. Pie was something health and safety wouldn't even know how to check it was that raw. But apart from that it's a lovely championship full time team stadium 

Just now, mickmoorejnr said:

Apart from getting a hard hat when I entered the ground. Toilets was something you would find in a third world country. Pie was something health and safety wouldn't even know how to check it was that raw. But apart from that it's a lovely championship full time team stadium 

You're so ragin' man. Stay hame where it's safe next time.

2 minutes ago, WeAreAyr said:

You're so ragin' man. Stay hame where it's safe next time.

You asked me what was wrong haha! Fix them for march please as i don't like watching the scores on a Saturday at home as I would rather be watching a game of football on a Saturday if that's ok with you? 

7 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Why would I be upset that two of your players got sent off? You really are a strange little man but you’re from Stranraer so that’s not unusual.

At the end of the day you lost and now you’re rambling on about shite facilities making yourself look a right idiot.

Read it again you muppet! Think you boys from Ayr missed the day you were taught how to read. If me telling you that you deserved your win yesterday is me being strange or looking like a idiot then sorry for speaking on a forum haha! 

2 minutes ago, mickmoorejnr said:

Read it again you muppet! Think you boys from Ayr missed the day you were taught how to read. If me telling you that you deserved your win yesterday is me being strange or looking like a idiot then sorry for speaking on a forum haha! 

Mick Moore is a w**k, mate x 

Just now, mickmoorejnr said:

You asked me what was wrong haha! Fix them for march please as i don't like watching the scores on a Saturday at home as I would rather be watching a game of football on a Saturday if that's ok with you? 

My suspicion is that you're actually ragin' about the fitba and you're deflecting by gurning on about arbitary details like catering.

Will try not lose my head in such a public and undignified way when I'm standing on the thin strip of grass behind the goals at Stair Park with the prospect of hitting one of the two remaining pubs in Stranraer to kill time before weaving past a whole lot of nothing towards the haunted train station.

Sort them facilities out.

2 minutes ago, WeAreAyr said:

My suspicion is that you're actually ragin' about the fitba and you're deflecting by gurning on about arbitary details like catering.

Will try not lose my head in such a public and undignified way when I'm standing on the thin strip of grass behind the goals at Stair Park with the prospect of hitting one of the two remaining pubs in Stranraer to kill time before weaving past a whole lot of nothing towards the haunted train station.

Forgot to mention the part where we’re trying to avoid being hit by eggs from the SYT. 

2 hours ago, WeAreAyr said:

Last remaining pubs in Stranraer? There is more pubs in Stranraer than houses. Give me a shout if you are here in January and a will give you a decent pub crawl before the game of you want? Sorry abouts them neds. They are barred from the supporters bus a found out yesterday! Wee twats!

Archived