Ayr United v Stranraer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In your opinion maybe but there is a small minority of Stranraer fans who hate us that much that they’d rather see us lose than their own team winning. Very sad. 

I hate all teams, even Stranraer some weeks.

Be interesting to see proof of anyone ever bothered that much about Ayr losing.

My opinion isn’t often shared by most Stranraer fans but I’m sure they’ll all agree a Stranraer win comes before any other football result.

Big day out for the yokels. No doubt their womenfolk will join them for a trip to civilisation and a chance to visit department stores for Christmas shopping. You can see why they get so excited about coming to the bright lights.

I'll be in Ayr for as short a time as possible, before calling in at the Wee Hurrie in much nicer Troon for my tea before heading back to civilisation

I'll be in Ayr for as short a time as possible, before calling in at the Wee Hurrie in much nicer Troon for my tea before heading back to civilisation

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/top-troon-restaurant-maccallums-hot-8566852

Enjoy!!

Something's telling me he'll go with all 3 strikers today.

Hart

Geggan Rose Higgins Boyle 

Docherty Adams Crawford 

Moffat 

Moore Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Fergusson, Reid, Forrest, McGuffie, McDaid, Gilmour

Personally I would drop Doc and have Geggan in midfield with Fergusson at right back, but just can't see him dropping Doc and can't see him no playing Adams or Crawford.

21 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Something's telling me he'll go with all 3 strikers today.

Hart

Geggan Rose Higgins Boyle 

Docherty Adams Crawford 

Moffat 

Moore Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Fergusson, Reid, Forrest, McGuffie, McDaid, Gilmour

Personally I would drop Doc and have Geggan in midfield with Fergusson at right back, but just can't see him dropping Doc and can't see him no playing Adams or Crawford.

Until the defence starts behaving then playing three strikers would be one heck of a career gamble by McCall. Against Airdrie we didn’t have enough attacking passes to supply two strikers nevermind three. 

Archived