Hibs vs Hearts

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Four semi finals in three years with two finals, winning one in one of the most spectacular endings and stories of Scottish footballs recent history is 'a few fairytale cup runs'  :lol:

Aye, at least you arent bothered at all by them you fucking moon unit.

I'm not a Josef Fritzl lookalike from Stirling, so not really. ChMampY.png

4 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'd maybe buy Hearts being nonchalant about cups if the fans weren't at each other's throats for a year over a manager who took them from the Championship to 3rd in the top flight but happened to lose one cup tie. Or if the next manager hadn't been given the summer but sacked after the league cup group stage.

Indeed whilst this joyous 'big boys league consistency' was happening, the author of those words was ready to give up supporting Hearts.

Fooling naebody.

I kind of have. First game of the season for me tomorrow. 4U0m6pP.png

28 minutes ago, Darren said:

Maybe you didn't but plenty of your fellow supporters were raving about him earlier this season.

It's football. Nobody expected much from Murray then he scored a lot quite quickly, if people can't get a bit optimistic after then we may as well all pack it in.

It could go either way but we need to ensure Hibs don't score early. I'm worried about our midfield up against McGinn and Bartley.

This sums it up. I’m very worried we’ll be overrun in the middle of the park. For as ugly as John McGinn is and regardless of how strange his running style is, he can play. The big c**t Marvin will probably start bodying our youngsters as well. Hopefully Berra takes the chance and rifles through him early so at least someone kicks back.

I haven't seen him yet, is that Milinkovic boy any good?

Get any half decent winger running at jazz hands Whittaker and shlinging balls across the box and things will get a bit Ljsl9nQ.png

1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

So, anybody from either side feeling confident?

Have to admit, I'm gradually getting a bit of a bad feeling about this yin. The news about Stokes isn't helping that. I'd maybe put it down to the usual derby injury news shenanigans but he did pull up early in the second half on Saturday and play on it for half an hour or so. I'm thinking we'll either have a huddy, a 19 year old stringbean or a semi-fit Stokes up front against Berra and Souttar eMlO2Ay.png

5 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I haven't seen him yet, is that Milinkovic boy any good?

I've not seen him either - looks no' bad in his YouTube highlights video, which means he's probably gash. 

I've just been told that Buaben's not even in the squad. (not by an especially brilliant source)

Prince to start, then. :rolleyes:

Milinkovic has looked promising so far. I thought he didn't get enough of the ball against St Johnstone as we seemed intent of playing a long ball to Lafferty on the other wing, rather than playing it to Milinkovic to have a run at them, when he gets going he seems pretty fast.

I'll be more confident come 7:30pm tomorrow after a few pints. :lol:

Tomorrow is a tough one to call, a draw or narrow win for either team all seem realistic.

We are still a bit brutal in an attacking sense but Walker, Isma and Lafferty are all capable. We have a good shape and our centre halves have been excellent.  At least I know I'll see a Hearts team with a bit fight about it which wasn't the case last time we went down there.

23 minutes ago, Arthur's Seat said:

Great Scottish football scheduling to have the first Edinburgh derby of the season on a Tuesday night. Fucking idiots.

And the next one on a Wednesday night. Suppose it beats a trip to Dingwall. :lol:

I would normally always prefer any game to be 3pm Saturday but there is something special about a derby under the flood lights. So no complaints from me on this one. 

I'm the same, love a derby, or any game for that matter, under the floodlights at ER.

The 3 o'clock start on the Bevvy on a school night though9bf5f1a742225cd6286bb34b113e82f6.jpg and fe64228c3d9ace1f6ab3895e7a88161c.jpg in equal measure

Archived