Hibs vs Hearts

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that was a brilliant performance from us. The midfield were superb, McGinn and McGeouch ran the show. Bartley backing them up as well. 

Lovely goal from Murray, he hasn't played much the last few weeks so glad he's back with a bang. 

The defence was good over all, even when they did get in someone made that brilliant block. Couldn't tell who it was with the bodies flying everywhere :lol:

Djoum Djoum Djoum Djoum 

I thought that was a brilliant performance from us. The midfield were superb, McGinn and McGeouch ran the show. Bartley backing them up as well. 

Lovely goal from Murray, he hasn't played much the last few weeks so glad he's back with a bang. 

The defence was good over all, even when they did get in someone made that brilliant block. Couldn't tell who it was with the bodies flying everywhere :lol:

Djoum Djoum Djoum Djoum 

He comes from Cameroon
He’s never won a derby
A derby in maroon

DJOUM DJOUM DJOUM DJOUM

Boy took his goal well, can't really complain.

I know McGinn gets all the plaudits, but the real baller in that midfield is McGeouch. Never ever seems to waste the ball and can pick a pass.

Mikey Stewart summed it up well when he said there are too many average players at Hearts.

As for Djoum, I really don't get any Hearts fan saying he's a big miss. I really hope him AND Walker gtf in the January window tbh.

Archived