Hibs vs Hearts

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Hibs, I only seen the 2nd half and although they didn’t create much they didn’t let us create anything and still looked dangerous. The boy McGinn is impressing me more and more. There’s a lot lacking from our side. Anyway, I hope Hibs get pumped every fucking week from here. c***s. [emoji4]

Very open game especially in the second half but I thought it was pretty poor overall. Still, the openness made it quite watchable and the atmosphere sounded pretty good as well. Better than the religious hate-fest from those two. McGinn and McGeouch were a cut above the rest.

That was a cracking game as a neutral. McGeough really is a joy to watch, ball sticks to his feet like glue, McGinn has also improved a lot since I last saw him. Having Bartley sitting in lets those two run the show. Boyle impressed me tonight as well, usually no final product from him but was fine tonight. Barker looks a talent, all right foot mind. 

Hearts don't seem to know what direction they're going in or how they want to play. Very disjointed at times. I know they're missing players, but it would've been a travesty if they'd equalised. 

The last 20 minutes was a brilliant watch, hopefully same again tomorrow night!

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

A pretty shit game.

I like a good Scottish derby as much as anyone but I agree with that. Apart from a lot of fouls and some absolutely atrocious refereeing (here's hoping this particular Dallas is infertile), not a lot actually happened.

Hibs much better than Hearts though.

8 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Better team won.

Levein picked the wrong team - it was clear before the game that the problem areas were  at full back and in midfield, and he didn't address it. To be fair, he doesn't have the players, but that's also his fault. 

We were gash against St Johnstone. Why play Brandon against better players?

On the bright side Hibs could only get one against a team with a 16 and 17 year old... though tonight's experience won't do them any good.

Here we are, waiting on another transfer window.

1 minute ago, David W said:

I like a good Scottish derby as much as anyone but I agree with that. Apart from a lot of fouls and some absolutely atrocious refereeing (here's hoping this particular Dallas is infertile), not a lot actually happened.

Hibs much better than Hearts though.

:lol:

Harsh but fair.

Just now, Crùbag said:

We were gash against St Johnstone. Why play Brandon against better players?

On the bright side Hibs could only get one against a team with a 16 and 17 year old... though tonight's experience won't do them any good.

Here we are, waiting on another transfer window.

Easy to say now, but starting with Brandon and Henderson in those positions was silly. 

He put Grzelak in centre mid as a spoiler, but he can't use the ball, and is therefore a waste of a player. 

We go on. 

Archived