St Mirren v Morton

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed the last game at the crumbling hovel so hopefully we can restore normality and all will be right with the world. Mrs Boo* is coming to her first game in years so we'd better win to keep her face straight.

*Cue pictures of typical Paisley birds.

Missed the last game at the crumbling hovel so hopefully we can restore normality and all will be right with the world. Mrs Boo* is coming to her first game in years so we'd better win to keep her face straight.

*Cue pictures of typical Paisley birds.

I'll refrain from aiming a pie your way

Also, we are pish

34 minutes ago, Finch road said:

I'll refrain from aiming a pie your way

Also, we are pish

That's nice of you:thumsup2

Apparently you get free pies in the Alamo bar pre game* and you'll get free beans on your pie at our field of dreams so you can't say we're not hospitable to our great unwashed brethren.

*I'm assuming you're old enough.

We tend to play better against teams that come out rather than sit in, so I'm looking forward to it next week. 

Get Jai through the middle again and absolute terrify that midden defence with his pace.  

We tend to play better against teams that come out rather than sit in, so I'm looking forward to it next week. 
Get Jai through the middle again and absolute terrify that midden defence with his pace.  

Does Quitongo senior go to your games? I'd be hoping his advice to his son is take it easy and not try too hard.

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

St Mirren fans already looking forward to their biggest game of the season. :) 

We have already lost our biggest game of the Season , a few weeks ago at Home in the Cup.

Three points only for next Saturday which will be won easily.

Sweet revenge.

St Mirren 5 Morton 0

Crowd 4987

Archived