Smacking Ban

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

My daughter would be more scarred by me screaming blue murder in her face than getting a tap on the arse?

Where's the logic in only banning one. The less traumatic one. 

Shite law

1 hour ago, virginton said:

It's truly remarkable how many qualified legal and trauma experts post on this football forum tbh. 

Do you have to write imo after every post .That'll get tiresome especially for you

1 hour ago, virginton said:

I didn't, you utter moron. 

Read those again, you'll understand now it's spelled out in front of you. Plus, I'm only an utter moron IN YOUR OPINION; you really must keep up standards

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Whats a tap on the arse in you're opinion ? Would she find it sore ?

Mr Burns delivering a short defensive bowl in a set of lawn bowls. How would you describe it?

Edited by whiskychimp

4 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Read those again, you'll understand now it's spelled out in front of you.

It isn't, because in none of the above posts did I write 'IMO' at the end of a post. Looks like 'reading for comprehension' will join 'skelping minors' in your list of failings. 

Plus, I'm only an utter moron IN YOUR OPINION; you really must keep up standards

It's an objective fact by now that you are an utter moron. Gutted for you. 

1502716626880.jpg.cbaca9977e9c219de764bcdd764e1466.jpg

6 minutes ago, virginton said:

It isn't, because in none of the above posts did I write 'IMO' at the end of a post. Looks like 'reading for comprehension' will join 'skelping minors' in your list of failings. 

It's an objective fact by now that you are an utter moron. Gutted for you.

That really is magnificent. Well done you .  Could not stop laughing.  A real triumph.  Ten out of ten.  Brava

Edited by whiskychimp

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Just out of interest, to those that do smack their weans, what age do you stop? 5? 10? 15?

The first time they take a doing from their now bloodthirsty vengeful wean.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

My kids are safe and I have never put them in danger or harms way. Its this black and white ignorant point of view that you have that makes me think that you were never smacked as a child.

I'd have asked my da to give me a black eye when I was wee if I knew that it would make me a better essay writer.

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The first time they take a doing from their now bloodthirsty vengeful wean.

See, that's what I'm thinking. I'm curious about whether all these folk who are for hitting babies and toddlers would do the same to someone in their mid teens. If not, why not? And what age does it stop?

3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

See, that's what I'm thinking. I'm curious about whether all these folk who are for hitting babies and toddlers would do the same to someone in their mid teens. If not, why not? And what age does it stop?

I’m more interested to hear at what age these utter psychopaths begin attacking their children. Two days old? Two weeks? 

42 minutes ago, Gaz said:

My kid is 25 now and I reckon I could still beat her in a fight. 8)

That really is magnificent. Well done you .  Could not stop laughing.  A real triumph.  Ten out of ten.  Brava

On the subject of smacking, VT has given you an absolute leathering here mate .

Also, stop referring to old cars in your posts 

Edited by Unleash The Nade