Gala Fairydean Rovers / Netherdale blog

Rab B Nesbit

On 27/07/2019 at 22:13, Ginaro said:

Looks like the Selkirk seated stand has been relocated to Netherdale

67346274_2959131427437609_40564782160035

They would have to get that to ensure their is  coverage enough to maintain a licence.Any idea how the old stand is coming along  ?

Oh and wheres the bed wetters now after last nights result. Long season ahead and early days but that was decent result last night 👏

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good write up in WSC. Liked the gossip about Kelty going searching for an extension lead. Nice photography by Colin McPherson, as ever, enjoying the detail of the wee goalie on the training pitch lying flat out after making a save.

This is my favourite feature in WSC, first thing I turn to read each month.

• 1 year later...
On 31/07/2019 at 11:32, newcastle broon said:

They would have to get that to ensure their is  coverage enough to maintain a licence.Any idea how the old stand is coming along  ?

Oh and wheres the bed wetters now after last nights result. Long season ahead and early days but that was decent result last night 👏

The bed wetters have gone missing completely. Strange as they had so much concern for gala and were big gala fans. Where is the football genius Liam on this now. ? @Mancs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
https://www.bordertelegraph.com/news/19836318.hastings-thanks-board-players-volunteers-support/

Fantastic job done by Neil Hastings took a club that was slowly but surely getting run into the ground by previous manager and revitalised the club on and off the park. Good luck with the move.
Nice to hear he's done a good job at Gala. Really looking forward to seeing what he can bring to the side

https://livingstonfc.co.uk/neil-hastings-rejoins-the-lions-as-first-team-coach/?s=08

When appointed gala manager a few on here ridiculed the appointment but gala got it spot on. Moving to be a first team coach in the SPL proves this. But @Mancs and his crew of dinosaurs knew better.

Edited by Lowland enthusiast

On 17/05/2019 at 16:34, Mancs said:

Not at all the only direction there going  will be playing east of Scotland football in a years time basically a silly wee boy is the calling the shots at Gala real Shame!!

This post aged well don't speak about things you know nothing about people like you are the problem in Scottish football only thing you are good at is running your mouth with verbal diorea.

• 1 month later...

How's your loaned Hearts Academy player Aaron Darge getting on?  I thought he played well when he played against the Shire at the Falkirk stadium.

Quite a sporting family as his dad was a footballer I believe and his brother plays for the Glasgow Warriors and earned his 1st Scotland cap off the bench down in Cardiff against Wales in the 6 Nations...

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, lowenan said:

Would love to see Gala push on in the years ahead. Not seen a lot about new signings.

All i can contribute to this thread is that I know they have signed goalkeeper Jay Cantley, last season at Stenhousemuir and previously with Airdrie and Falkirk.

I know Jay a little bit through my daughter’s goalie coaching and he’s a great lad and I think he will do very well in the Lowland League. He played a few games for Stenny last year and a handful the year before at Airdrie.  He needs to be playing regularly at this stage in his career so am glad he has taken the decision to move to the LL.

CDF1898C-784D-478F-8104-6625AA8ABA82.png